Book online consultation with top dietitians in Angola
Nutrition Counseling in Angola
There is a lack of qualified nutrition counselors in Angola, which causes many people to turn to unqualified sources for information. However, there are some qualified professionals available who can provide counseling and advice on healthy eating habits.
The best way to find a nutrition counselor in Angola is to contact the national association of nutritionists. This organization can help you find a qualified professional who can provide you with guidance on how to maintain a healthy weight and avoid dieting. They can also teach you about the benefits of specific foods and how to make healthy choices when dining out.
If you don’t want to search for a qualified professional, you can try looking for online resources. There are many websites that offer tips on maintaining a healthy weight and eating habits. You can also look for books or magazines that focus on nutrition counseling. These publications will likely have information about how to find a qualified professional and how to make healthy choices when dining out.
How can our Dietitian in Angola help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Angola for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Angola
Our nutritionists in Angola create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Angola
- Dr. Ana Bela Chivonde: Dr. Chivonde is a qualified nutritionist, dietitian and public health specialist from Luanda, Angola. She has over 20 years of experience in both the private and public sectors, specializing in nutritional interventions for vulnerable populations such as infants, pregnant women and people living with HIV and AIDS. She is particularly passionate about promoting nutrition education, food security and access to healthy eating for all Angolans.
- Dr. Joaquim Lopes: Dr. Lopes is a renowned nutritionist in Angola with over 30 years of experience in health promotion and disease prevention. He has been instrumental in developing national policies on nutrition, food security and hygiene in Angola. He currently heads the National Nutrition and Health Program in Luanda which is focused on improving access to quality nutrition and health services for all Angolans.
- Dr. Emilia de Almeida: Dr. De Almeida has been a leader in public health nutrition research in Angola since the early 2000s. She is an internationally recognized expert in nutrition and has published numerous papers on the subject. Dr. De Almeida is committed to improving nutrition, food security, and access to quality health services for all Angolans, particularly those living with chronic conditions such as obesity and diabetes.
- Dr. Filipa Teixeira: Dr. Teixeira is a specialist in public health and nutrition from Luanda, Angola. She has over 15 years of experience working on initiatives related to food security and access to healthy eating for all Angolans. She is particularly passionate about promoting nutrition education and awareness among young people in her country.
- Dr. Paula Ferreira: Dr. Ferreira is a qualified nutritionist and dietitian with over 10 years of experience in the public health sector in Angola. She is an advocate for the rights of vulnerable populations such as children, pregnant women and those living with HIV and AIDS. Her research focuses on the impact of malnutrition on health outcomes and access to quality nutrition services for all Angolans. She is also a strong advocate for the promotion of healthy eating and exercise habits among young people in her country.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Angola
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Angola.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Angola available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Angola. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Angola & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently had the pleasure of working with MantraCare for Nutrition Counseling in Angola, Indiana. After struggling with diet and nutrition for many years, I finally decided to seek professional help and it was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made! The staff at MantraCare not only provided me with sound nutritional advice, but also helped me develop meal plans, food preparation techniques, nutrition tracking systems and more. The entire process was very informative and enjoyable. I truly feel like I have the tools and knowledge to make healthier life choices now! Thanks so much to MantraCare for helping me turn my health around! Highly recommended!! “
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Angola will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Angola will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Angola via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Angola or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Angola would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
There is no definitive answer to this question as the cost of Nutrition Counseling can vary depending on the provider, location, and duration of services. However, a general estimate for Nutrition Counseling in Angola would range from $200-$600 per hour.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!