Book online consultation with top dietitians in Argentina
Nutrition Counseling in Argentina
Nutrition counseling in Argentina can be a helpful way to achieve and maintain good health. Nutrition counseling can help people identify and correct unhealthy eating habits, which can lead to better overall health. Counselors also can help people make informed food choices that will support their health and well-being.In order to provide quality nutrition counseling, it is important to have accurate information about diet and nutrition.
Nutrition counselors in Argentina can provide this information by discussing the importance of a balanced diet, the types of foods that are good for the body, and the negative effects of eating too much sugar, salt, and fat. Additionally, counselors can provide advice on how to reduce the amount of calories that people consume, as well as how to get enough vitamins and minerals.
Some common goals that nutrition counseling can help people achieve include: losing weight, reducing inflammation, improving heart health, preventing chronic diseases such as diabetes, and improving mental well-being. By working with a qualified nutrition counselor in Argentina, people can develop healthy eating habits that will support their long-term health and well-being.
How can our Dietitian in Argentina help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Argentina for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Argentina
Our nutritionists in Argentina create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Argentina
- Dr. Mirta Núñez: With a degree in Nutrition from the University of Buenos Aires and specialization in Nutrition Therapy, Dr. Mirta Núñez has extensive experience in Nutrition Counseling for obesity and cardiovascular diseases prevention. She is also an expert in nutritional education programs to promote healthy lifestyles and diets.
- Dr. Sergio Giordano: With a degree in Nutrition from the Universidad Nacional de Buenos Aires, Dr. Sergio Giordano is renowned for his Nutrition Counseling expertise in diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, chronic kidney disease and anemia. He also specializes in sports nutrition and nutrition education programs to promote healthy lifestyles.
- Dr. Juan López: With a degree in Nutrition from the Universidad del Salvador and specialization in Nutrition Therapy, Dr. Juan López is an expert Nutrition Counselor for treating obesity, cardiovascular diseases and nutrition related chronic diseases such as diabetes and hypertension. He also specializes in nutritional education programs to promote healthy diets and lifestyles.
- Dr. Javier Díaz: With a degree in Nutrition from the Universidad Nacional de La Plata and specialization in Nutrition Therapy, Dr. Javier Díaz is an expert Nutrition Counselor for treating obesity, cardiovascular diseases and nutrition related chronic diseases such as diabetes and hypertension. He also specializes in nutritional education programs to promote healthy diets and lifestyles.
- Dr. Florencia Frías: With a degree in Nutrition from the University of Buenos Aires, Dr. Florencia Frías specializes in Nutrition Counseling for obesity control, cardiovascular diseases prevention, diabetes management and nutrition related chronic diseases such as hypertension and anemia. She also specializes in nutrition education programs to promote healthy lifestyles.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Argentina
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Argentina.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Argentina available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Argentina. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Argentina & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently had the pleasure of working with MantraCare’s nutrition counseling services in Argentina. I was looking for help to improve my overall health and energy levels, as well as to develop better eating habits. The team at MantraCare was incredibly knowledgeable and professional throughout the entire process. They provided me with a personalized diet plan tailored to my individual needs, which included a variety of nutritious and delicious meals. The team also gave me advice on how to shop for food, develop better eating habits, and make healthier lifestyle choices. I am really pleased with the results so far – I feel healthier and more energetic than ever before! The staff was always available if I had any questions or needed extra guidance. They were also great at following up to make sure that I was staying on track and reaching my goals. Overall, I am very happy with the service provided by MantraCare. Highly recommended! “
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Argentina will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Argentina will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Argentina via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Argentina or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Argentina would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Depending on the location, Nutrition Counseling in Argentina can cost anywhere from $100 to $1,000 per hour.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!