Book online consultation with top dietitians in Austria
Nutrition Counseling in Austria
There is a growing trend of people seeking nutrition counseling in Austria. This is largely due to the fact that Austrian diets are often high in saturated fat and cholesterol, which can lead to heart disease and other health problems. Nutrition counseling can help people make changes to their diet that will improve their health.
A nutrition counselor will help you identify your specific nutritional needs and recommend ways to meet them. You’ll also be encouraged to make healthy eating habits part of your daily routine. In some cases, nutrition counseling may also involve helping you to develop a diet plan or lifestyle change.
If you’re considering seeking nutrition counseling in Austria, be sure to talk with your doctor first. He or she will be able to provide you with more information about the benefits of nutrition counseling and how it may benefits your health.
How can our Dietitian in Austria help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Austria for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Austria
Our nutritionists in Austria create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Austria
- Dr. Barbara Sinner-Barthels – Nutrition Counseling: Based in Vienna, Austria, Dr. Barbara Sinner-Barthels is a renowned nutritionist for individuals with chronic and acute health issues as well as those looking to prevent illnesses or maintain health through diet and nutrition. With expertise in both sports nutrition and medical nutrition therapy, she provides comprehensive nutrition counseling tailored to the individual needs of her clients.
- Dr. Martin Koschutnig – Nutrition Therapy: Based in Graz, Austria, Dr. Martin Koschutnig specializes in providing nutritional therapy for individuals with chronic diseases such as diabetes or cancer. He also focuses on helping clients improve their overall health through balanced meals and physical activity. He provides personal nutrition counseling in person and online, as well as lectures on nutritional topics.
- Dr. Johannes Kaufmann – Nutrition Coaching: Based in Salzburg, Austria, Dr. Johannes Kaufmann is a specialist in providing nutrition coaching for individuals who are seeking to improve their physical and mental performance. He provides comprehensive nutrition counseling that includes tailored meal plans, lifestyle changes, and exercise programs. He is also a popular speaker on nutrition, health, and sports topics.
- Dr. Robert Schmid – Nutrition Education: Based in Vienna, Austria, Dr. Robert Schmid specializes in providing nutrition education and counseling to help individuals adopt healthier lifestyle habits. He offers a variety of nutrition courses, seminars, and workshops designed to teach people about proper nutrition and health. He is highly experienced in teaching dietitians, chefs, and other professionals how to use food as medicine or as part of an overall wellness plan.
- Dr. Heidi Schmied – Nutrition Research: Based in Vienna, Austria, Dr. Heidi Schmied is a renowned nutritionist who focuses on conducting research and teaching students about nutrition and public health topics. She has published several books on nutrition-related topics and is highly respected for her expertise in the field. She provides nutrition counseling, lectures, and workshops to help people adopt healthier diets.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Austria
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Austria.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Austria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Austria. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Austria & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently had Nutrition Counseling with MantraCare in Austria and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. The counselors were so knowledgeable, patient, and kind and they really took the time to understand my health needs and create a tailored plan for me. The advice and tips they gave me have been so helpful in allowing me to make better food choices and develop healthier eating habits. Plus, the online platform they use is so user-friendly and convenient, making it easier to check in with my counselor whenever I need help or advice. Overall, the experience has been incredibly positive and I’m so glad that I decided to get Nutrition Counseling from MantraCare! Highly recommend!“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Austria will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Austria will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Austria via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Austria or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Austria would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
The cost of Nutrition Counseling in Austria depends on the location and type of service provided. Generally, Nutrition Counseling in Austria costs between 350 and 1200 euros per hour.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!