Book online consultation with top dietitians in Belarus
Nutrition Counseling in Belarus
Belarusian nutrition counseling is available in both English and Russian. Nutrition counseling is available from public health professionals, dietitians, and physicians. Public health professionals offer general nutrition counseling that addresses physical activity, weight control, and healthy eating habits. Dietitians provide more specialized counseling for people with diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and other chronic diseases. Physicians offer nutritional counseling for specific health conditions such as obesity, anemia, and cancer.
Nutrition counseling in Belarus is available to individuals of all ages and backgrounds. People who are at risk for chronic diseases such as obesity or type II diabetes can receive tailored counseling to help them make healthy changes in their diet and lifestyle. Nutrition counseling can also help people manage their weight effectively by promoting physical activity and reducing calorie intake.
There are a number of resources available to people who want to improve their nutrition. Public health professionals offer free pamphlets on healthy eating habits and physical activity. Dietitians also offer a variety of online resources including meal planning tools and recipes.
How can our Dietitian in Belarus help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Belarus for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Belarus
Our nutritionists in Belarus create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Belarus
- Tatiana Lutskaya: Tatiana is a dietitian and certified nutritionist in Belarus who has been providing professional nutritional advice for more than 15 years. She specializes in individualized diets, weight loss and management, food allergies, diabetes, cardiovascular health and digestive disorders.
- Olga Kovalenko: Olga is a certified nutritionist and dietitian who works with the latest nutritional science to help her patients maintain healthy lifestyles. She offers individualized diet plans, nutrition programs for special needs, infant and child nutrition advice, sports nutrition counseling and more.
- Yelena Timoshina: Yelena is a professional registered dietitian and nutritionist in Belarus who works with people of all ages and from diverse backgrounds. She offers a wide range of nutritional services, such as individualized nutrition counseling, group classes, corporate wellness programs, weight management and more.
- Anna Gavrilyuk: Anna is an experienced nutritionist and dietitian in Belarus who works with individuals, health care teams and corporate clients to develop nutritional plans tailored to their needs. She also specializes in nutrition for special diseases, such as diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
- Katerina Brovko: Katerina is a registered dietitian and nutritionist in Belarus who specializes in helping people meet their individualized dietary needs, including weight loss and management, obesity prevention and overall healthy eating habits. She also works with sports nutrition counseling for athletes of all levels.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Belarus
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Belarus.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Belarus available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Belarus. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Belarus & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently had the pleasure of working with MantraCare for nutrition counseling in Belarus. I was amazed at how quickly and effectively they were able to get me on track with my health goals. They took into account all aspects of my lifestyle, diet, and overall wellbeing in order to create a personalized plan that would help me reach my desired transformation. The nutrition counseling sessions were always focus, productive and enjoyable. They really motivated me to make the necessary changes in my life to reach my health goals. I can honestly say that their knowledge and expertise have made a significant impact on my overall health and well-being. I highly recommend MantraCare for anyone looking for a reliable nutrition counselor in Belarus. They are an outstanding team that will get you where you want to be with your health goals. Thank you MantraCare!“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Belarus will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Belarus will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Belarus via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Belarus or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Belarus would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Belarus can cost anywhere from $50-$200 per hour, depending on the type of service and experience of the counselor.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!