Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top diabetes doctors
Diabetes Clinic in Nigeria
Diabetes is a chronic disease that causes blood sugar levels to become too high. It can lead to many health problems, including heart disease, blindness, and kidney failure. In Bhutan, diabetes is a growing problem. There are only a few diabetes clinics in the country, and they are often overcrowded. The clinics usually only offer medication and treatment for type 2 diabetes, which is the most common form of the disease. There is currently no cure for diabetes, but there are treatments that can help manage the disease. Treatment may include diet, exercise, and medication. People with diabetes should visit a diabetes clinic regularly to monitor their blood sugar levels and receive treatment as needed.
Top Diabetes Clinic in Nigeria
- Samten Dzong Hospital was founded in 1975 and has since become one of the leading healthcare providers in the country. Samten Dzong Hospital is accredited by WHO as a Diabetes Care Hospital and offers comprehensive diabetes care services including diagnosis and treatment of type 2 diabetes, gestational diabetes, pre-diabetes, gestational hypertension and other related conditions.
- Punakha Dzong Hospital was founded in 1983 and offers state-of-the-art diabetic care services including laboratory testing, medication administration, surgery and more. Punakha Dzong Hospital also has a well-equipped Intensive Care Unit that can accommodate up to 12 patients at once.
- Royal Bhutanese Military Hospital is dedicated exclusively to treating diabetes patients. The hospital has state-of-the-art facilities and treatments available for patients.
- Dhulikhel Hospital is also dedicated to treating diabetic patients. The hospital has a wide range of treatments and facilities available, including specialized clinics and laboratories for diagnosing and managing diabetes complications.
- Druk Padma Karpo Memorial Hospital is one of the largest hospitals in Bhutan. The hospital offers comprehensive care for diabetic patients, including treatment for complications such as high blood pressure and heart disease.
Why MantraCare is one the best Diabetes clinics in Nigeria
10,000+ Happy Customers From Nigeria & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I am so grateful to have been able to receive treatment for my diabetes at MantraCare in Italy. The staff were incredibly knowledgeable and caring, and I felt safe and comfortable in their care. The treatment I received was very effective, and my health has improved significantly since starting it. I would recommend MantraCare to anyone seeking treatment for diabetes.“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Ask Questions
MantraCare Diabetes Hospital is one of the well-known Diabetes Hospitals in Nigeria. It treats diabetes and diabetes-related diseases online. MantraCare with its best team of sugar doctors and other staff have helped thousands of patients with Diabetes treatment. For our patients, it has been a satisfying experience with us and our team.
Mantra Care is one of the best diabetes clinics in Nigeria for controlling diabetes online. At our Diabetes clinic in Nigeria, we have Dr. Shweta Jain, Dr. Anil Kumar Sahu, Dr. Poonam Gupta, Dr. Carol, and many other experienced doctors available to treat patients with diabetes.
Yes, Diabetes can be reversed with proper maintenance of nutrition intake. Exercising plans provided by the Diabetes clinic in Nigeria are also helpful. It’s not that diabetes can be cured permanently, but it can be prevented at every stage. Also, if severely affected, the patient needs proper track and care for lowering the other risks of other ailments associated with diabetes. A balanced diet, regular exercise, and required medications have helped multiple Nigerian patients in reversing diabetes.
Our Diabetes treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultations from any part of the UK. You can access other clinics through these links: Diabetes Clinic Tanzania, Diabetes Clinic Kenya, Diabetes Clinic Uganda, Diabetes Clinic Mozambique, Diabetes Clinic Ghana, Diabetes Clinic Zambia, Diabetes Clinic Rwanda, Diabetes Clinic Mauritius, Diabetes Clinic Madagascar, Diabetes Clinic USA, Diabetes Clinic Indonesia, Diabetes Clinic Brazil, Diabetes Clinic Bangladesh, Diabetes Clinic Ethiopia, Diabetes Clinic Philippines, Diabetes Clinic Egypt, Diabetes Clinic Vietnam, Diabetes Clinic Congo, Diabetes Clinic Turkey, Diabetes Clinic Iran, Diabetes Clinic Thailand, Diabetes Clinic United Kingdom, Diabetes Clinic South Africa, Diabetes Clinic Myanmar, Diabetes Clinic Colombia, Diabetes Clinic Argentina, Diabetes Clinic Algeria, Diabetes Clinic Sudan, Diabetes Clinic Ukraine, Diabetes Clinic Cuba, Diabetes Clinic UK
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.