Consult online with best Physios
Physiotherapy Treatment in Canada
Physiotherapy treatment in Canada is a growing field with many people turning to it for relief from a variety of conditions. The physiotherapist can help with everything from chronic pain to minor injuries. In order to find the best physiotherapy treatment for you, your doctor may recommend that you see several different therapists. There are different types of physiotherapy, including manual therapy, exercise therapy, and occupational therapy. Manual therapy focuses on using hands and fingers to work on specific areas of the body. Exercise therapy helps improve overall fitness and can be used to treat conditions like chronic pain, obesity, and arthritis. Occupational therapy assists people who have difficulty working or performing normal daily activities due to injury or illness.
Top Physiotherapists in Canada
- Amy Myerscough is a well-known physiotherapist who has worked with athletes and celebrities throughout her career. Her clinical expertise and passion for helping people achieve their physical goals make her a top choice for patients seeking treatment.
- Katherine Beattie is another highly-skilled physiotherapist who has treated patients from all over Canada and the United States. Her reputation for providing high-quality care makes her an excellent choice for those looking for guidance on how to rehab their injuries.
- Dr. John F. Murray – Dr. Murray is a highly respected physiotherapist who has helped countless patients improve their lives through his treatments. He has been featured in several magazines and has worked with some of the top athletes in the country. His clinic is located in Toronto and offers a wide range of services including sports rehabilitation, post-injury care, and general physical therapy.
- Dr. Christopher Rivett – A well-known physiotherapist who has worked with many professional athletes and celebrities, Dr. Rivett also specializes in treating chronic pain conditions. His clinic is located in Vancouver and offers a variety of treatment options such as manual therapy, Pilates reformer therapy, aquatic therapy, and heat treatment therapy.
- Dr. Jane Imbeault is a well-known physiotherapist who has worked extensively in the fields of carpal tunnel syndrome and back pain. She has been awarded several awards for her work and is considered one of the country’s leading physios.
How it works ?
Sign up for Physiotherapy in Canada
Complete a simple five-minute online application to check your eligibility for the physiotherapy program in Canada.
Meet your Physiotherapist (PT)
We will connect you with a Mantra physical therapist in Canada who will be available to you 24/7 via call or chat
Connect to Physiomantra App
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your physiotherapist to cure your pains. You can also track your progress in the app.
We treat nearly all muscle and joint issues
Not all physical or muscle problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 200+ physical therapist from Canada & the world cover a range of specialties to meet your needs be it back pain, shoulder pain, or sports injury:
Meet the best online physical therapist in Canada
10,000+ Happy Customers From Canada & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had been suffering from chronic lower back pain for a few years and it had become increasingly difficult to manage. I finally decided to seek professional help, and that is when I found out about MantraCare in Canada. The physiotherapist at MantraCare was amazing. She was knowledgeable, caring, and very patient with me. With her expertise, she was able to identify the root cause of my pain and develop a tailored treatment plan that was specifically designed for me.”
2 years on MantraCare
Top Physiotherapists at Mantracare in Canada
Frequently Asked Questions
Physiotherapy can be defined as a treatment method that focuses on the science of movement. It helps people to restore, maintain and maximize their physical strength and motion by addressing the underlying physical issues. It helps treat muscle and joint pains issues.
Physiotherapists are experts at providing physiotherapy in Canada for:
Elbow pain – Elbow pain can have causes that are not due to fundamental illness. It is associated with several causes including hitting a hard object, injury, putting pressure on the elbow, or attempting any sports activity.
Back pain – A person may experience minor to severe back pain due to several reasons including lifting heavy weight, injury or age. If neglected, the symptoms can turn worse. Physiotherapy helps in getting rid of these symptoms.
Hand pain – Hand pain is frequently brought by illness or injury that affects bones, muscles, joints, and ligaments, veins, or connective tissues altogether. Hand pain is one element of joint aggravation (joint pain) which is felt inside the hand.
Wrist pain – Wrist pain is typically brought by injuries or cracks from unexpected wounds. However, wrist pain can also occur from long haul issues such as monotonous pressure, joint inflammation, and carpal passage disorder.
and more areas of body.
It isn’t about which is better; it’s about availability and access. Ideally, everyone in Canada should have unlimited access to personalized healthcare. But we do not live in an ideal world. Online physical therapy bridges those instances where in-person visits are less effective / feasible. Moreover, through online treatment, you get access to the best physiotherapy in Canada, while sitting in your home.
Our physical therapy treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultations from any part of Canada. We cater to people in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa–Gatineau, Winnipeg, Quebec City, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Victoria, Halifax, Oshawa, Windsor, and Saskatoon. St. Catharines–Niagara Falls and Regina are among the cities we serve.
Canada has many good Physiotherapists without a doubt. However, physiotherapists in Canada typically really on in-person meetings and traditional interventions. Each visit to a Physiotherapist typically happens every 2-3 months or more. With the Mantra Physical therapy model – you get to meet your Physio daily. He tracks you daily & guides you whenever or wherever you want. For this reason, the results from the Mantra Care Physiotherapy treatment program turn out to be better for most people.
Take a free physiotherapy assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our team of professional physiotherapists can help you determine the best course of action to reach your goals. Our personalized treatments, including manual therapy and exercise therapy, will help improve mobility and reduce pain, improving overall quality of life. Contact us today to schedule an assessment and start feeling better!