Consult online with best Physios
Physiotherapy Treatment in Colombia
Physiotherapy treatments in Colombia are based on the principles of muscle physiology and are tailored to meet the specific needs of each patient. Physiotherapy can help relieve pain, improve function, and reduce inflammation. Some common physiotherapy treatments in Colombia include:
- Myofascial release: This treatment helps to reduce tension and pain in muscles and connective tissues.
- Massage: Massage can help improve circulation and relieve tension headaches, lower back pain, and other musculoskeletal conditions.
- Physical therapy exercises: Physical therapy exercises can help improve range of motion, strength, balance, posture, and sleep quality.
Top Physiotherapists in Colombia
- María José Díaz is a highly respected physiotherapist who has worked with some of Colombia’s most elite athletes. She is currently the head physiotherapist for the national football team and has helped them achieve great success on the international stage. Her expertise and experience make her one of the country’s foremost physiotherapists.
- Natalia Castro is another highly skilled physio who has worked with both professional athletes and patients suffering from chronic pain conditions. She is widely considered to be one of Colombia’s most talented practitioners, and her treatments have been praised by both patients and doctors alike.
- Josefina Taboada is a specialist in sports rehabilitation who has helped many injured athletes return to their previous level of performance. She is well-known throughout Colombia for her exceptional work with athletes of all levels, and she has even treated some world-renowned athletes.
- Iván Pinto – Iván Pinto is a highly experienced physiotherapist who specialises in treating patients suffering from spinal cord injuries and other neurological conditions. He has helped countless people regain their mobility and independence, and is widely recognised as one of Colombia’s leading experts in his field.
- Alejandro Pérez-Ramírez is a highly respected physiotherapist who has worked extensively with athletes and patients suffering from chronic pain. He has also authored several books on the subject, including “The Best Physiotherapy Techniques for Arthritis.”
How it works ?
Sign up for Physiotherapy in Colombia
Complete a simple five-minute online application to check your eligibility for the physiotherapy program in Colombia.
Meet your Physiotherapist (PT)
We will connect you with a Mantra physical therapist in Colombia who will be available to you 24/7 via call or chat
Connect to Physiomantra App
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your physiotherapist to cure your pains. You can also track your progress in the app.
We treat nearly all muscle and joint issues
Not all physical or muscle problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 200+ physical therapist from Colombia & the world cover a range of specialties to meet your needs be it back pain, shoulder pain, or sports injury:
Meet the best online physical therapist in Colombia
10,000+ Happy Customers From Colombia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I am a patient of MantraCare and I cannot express how grateful I am for the physiotherapy treatment provided by them in Colombia. The staff is incredibly friendly and knowledgeable and made it easy to feel comfortable during my sessions. During the sessions, their expertise was evident as they guided me through exercises that were tailored to my needs and goals.“
2 years on MantraCare
Top Physiotherapists at Mantracare in Colombia
Frequently Asked Questions
Physiotherapy can be defined as a treatment method that focuses on the science of movement. It helps people to restore, maintain and maximize their physical strength and motion by addressing the underlying physical issues. It helps treat muscle and joint pains issues.
Physiotherapists are experts at providing physiotherapy in Colombia for:
Elbow pain – Elbow pain can have causes that are not due to fundamental illness. It is associated with several causes including hitting a hard object, injury, putting pressure on the elbow, or attempting any sports activity.
Back pain – A person may experience minor to severe back pain due to several reasons including lifting heavy weight, injury or age. If neglected, the symptoms can turn worse. Physiotherapy helps in getting rid of these symptoms.
Hand pain – Hand pain is frequently brought by illness or injury that affects bones, muscles, joints, and ligaments, veins, or connective tissues altogether. Hand pain is one element of joint aggravation (joint pain) which is felt inside the hand.
Wrist pain – Wrist pain is typically brought by injuries or cracks from unexpected wounds. However, wrist pain can also occur from long haul issues such as monotonous pressure, joint inflammation, and carpal passage disorder.
and more areas of body.
It isn’t about which is better; it’s about availability and access. Ideally, everyone in Colombia should have unlimited access to personalized healthcare. But we do not live in an ideal world. Online physical therapy bridges those instances where in-person visits are less effective / feasible. Moreover, through online treatment, you get access to the best physiotherapy in Colombia, while sitting in your home.
Our physical therapy treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of Colombia. We cater to people in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Benin City, Port Harcourt, Jos, Ilorin, Abuja, Kaduna, Enugu, Zaria, Warri, Ikorodu, Maiduguri, Aba, Ife, Bauchi, Akure, Abeokuta, Oyo, Uyo, Sokoto, Owerri, Yola, Calabar, Umuahia, Ondo City, Minna, Lafia & Okene.
Colombia has many good Physiotherapists without a doubt. However, physiotherapists in Colombia typically really on in-person meetings and traditional interventions. Each visit to a Physiotherapist typically happens every 2-3 months or more. With the Mantra Physical therapy model – you get to meet your Physio daily. He tracks you daily & guides you whenever or wherever you want. For this reason, the results from the Mantra Care Physiotherapy treatment program turn out to be better for most people.
The cost of physiotherapy treatment in Colombia varies depending on what type of treatment you are receiving and where you receive the service. Generally, private physiotherapy sessions can range from 30,000 to 60,000 Colombian pesos (about $10 to $20 USD).
Take a free physiotherapy assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our team of professional physiotherapists can help you determine the best course of action to reach your goals. Our personalized treatments, including manual therapy and exercise therapy, will help improve mobility and reduce pain, improving overall quality of life. Contact us today to schedule an assessment and start feeling better!