Book online consultation with top dietitians in Egypt
Nutrition Counseling in Egypt
Nutrition counseling in Egypt typically focuses on weight management and preventing chronic diseases, such as obesity and type II diabetes. Counselors also encourage a healthy diet and lifestyle, including regular exercise.
Since many Egyptians do not have access to a balanced diet or regular exercise, nutrition counseling can play an important role in helping people to improve their health. Counselors may recommend healthy eating plans and physical activity programs, depending on the individual’s needs and preferences.
Nutrition counseling can play an important role in improving the health of Egyptians. If you are interested in getting help improving your own diet and lifestyle, be sure to speak with a nutrition counselor in Egypt.
How can our Dietitian in Egypt help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Egypt for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Egypt
Our nutritionists in Egypt create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Egypt
- Nutritionist Nadeen Abdel-Rahman: Nutritionist Nadeen Abdel-Rahman is a leading nutrition expert in Egypt, offering nutritional counselling and advice on healthy lifestyle changes. She also provides clinical nutrition services to clients with medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, and obesity.
- Nutritionist Dr Essam Ali: Nutritionist Dr. Essam Ali is a renowned nutritionist and dietician in Egypt, who has been helping hundreds of clients reach and maintain their health goals for the past 10 years. He specializes in weight management programs and offers nutrition advice to people with metabolic disorders.
- Nutritionist Rania El-Deeb: Nutritionist Rania El-Deeb is a leading nutritionist and health coach in Egypt, who specializes in helping clients reach their diet and exercise goals. She has been providing nutritional counseling services for over 20 years, offering guidance on meal planning, food selection, and lifestyle modifications.
- Nutritionists Dr Heba Shaheen and Nutritionist Dr Amira Mounir: Nutritionists Dr. Heba Shaheen and Nutritionist Dr. Amira Mounir are a team of nutrition experts in Egypt who specialize in weight loss, diet management, and nutritional counseling services. They have helped many clients achieve their health and fitness goals through customized meal plans, lifestyle changes, and nutritional education.
- Nutritionist Dr Nancy Fawzy: Nutritionist Dr Nancy Fawzy is one of the top nutritionists in Egypt, offering individualized nutrition counseling and meal planning services for clients with various health conditions and weight management goals. She also provides nutritional advice on healthy eating habits, physical activity, and lifestyle modifications.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Egypt
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Egypt.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Egypt available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Egypt. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Egypt & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was feeling very low about my health and nutrition until I started my counseling sessions with MantraCare. They provided me with the support I needed to make significant changes to my diet and lifestyle. Through their guidance, I lost a lot of weight and improved my overall wellbeing. My relationships have also improved due to the newfound confidence in myself. I would recommend their services to anyone looking to make a positive change in their life.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Egypt will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Egypt will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Egypt via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Egypt or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Egypt would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Egypt can be quite costly due to the high cost of living and the need for specialist skills. A one-hour session with a registered dietitian in an accredited clinic could cost up to EGP 1000, while a session with a non-accredited practitioner could be cheaper.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!