Want to implement Employee Benefits program?
"*" indicates required fields
Employee benefits are a type of compensation that organizations provide to their employees in addition to their regular salaries. These benefits can include health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and more. Some employee benefits are required by law, while others are voluntary. Employee benefits help attract and retain talent, and they can also improve employee morale and productivity.
Why companies in Iran offer employee benefits?
There are a number of reasons why companies in Iran offer employee benefits. One reason is to attract and retain top talent. By offering employee benefits, companies can make their workplace more attractive to potential employees. Additionally, employee benefits can help keep existing employees happy and engaged with their work.
Another reason why companies offer employee benefits is to improve employee productivity. When employees are healthy and have access to resources that they need, they are more likely to be productive. Additionally, employee benefits can help reduce absenteeism and turnover rates.
Finally, employee benefits can help companies improve their public image. By offering employee benefits, companies can show that they care about their employees and are committed to providing a good working environment. This can help improve the company’s reputation and attract more customers and clients.
What are the top employee benefits offered in Iran?
When it comes to employee benefits, Iran offers a wide variety of options for workers. While some benefits are mandated by law, such as paid vacation and maternity leave, others are offered at the discretion of employers. Some of the most popular employee benefits in Iran include:
– Healthcare: All employees in Iran are entitled to free healthcare under the country’s universal healthcare system. In addition, many employers also offer health insurance plans as an employee benefit.
– Housing: Many workers in Iran are entitled to housing benefits, which can help cover the cost of renting or purchasing a home.
– Education: Employees in Iran may be eligible for educational benefits, such as tuition reimbursement or scholarships, from their employers.
– Transportation: Employees in Iran may be eligible for transportation benefits, such as free or discounted public transportation, from their employers.
– Retirement: Employees in Iran are entitled to a retirement pension from the government. In addition, many employers also offer private retirement plans as an employee benefit.
Top employee benefits providers in Iran
Aon is one of the leading employee benefits providers in Iran, offering a comprehensive range of employee benefits solutions that are designed to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes. Aon’s employee benefits packages can be tailored to the specific needs of each business, and include a wide range of employee benefits such as: health insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement plans, and more.
The Iranian Labor Law provides employee benefits such as paid leave, severance pay, and minimum wage protections.
The government-run Social Security Organization (SSO) is one of the largest employee benefits providers in Iran. They offer a wide range of services, including health insurance, retirement planning, and disability insurance.
Cost of Employee benefits program in Iran
In Iran, the cost of employee benefits programs can vary depending on the type of program and the number of employees enrolled. For example, a health insurance program for 100 employees may cost less than $100 per month, while a similar program for 500 employees may cost $500 per month.v
MantraCare is one of the most cost-effective employee benefits provider with plans starting at $3 per employee.