Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top doctors
Diabetes Doctor Near Me in Estonia
If you’re looking for a diabetes doctor near you in Estonia, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, make sure that the doctor is experienced in treating diabetes. There are many different types of diabetes, and each type requires different treatment. Second, make sure that the doctor is familiar with the latest research and treatments for diabetes. Third, find a doctor who you feel comfortable with and who can answer all of your questions.
Once you’ve found a few potential doctors, schedule an appointment and be prepared to discuss your symptoms, your lifestyle, and your treatment goals.
Meet Best Diabetes Doctors in Estonia
- Dr. Siim Jaansalu is one of the leading experts in diabetes care and treatment. He has worked tirelessly to improve the lives of people with diabetes in Estonia. Dr. Jaansalu is a world-renowned expert in the field of diabetes. He has published numerous scientific papers on the topic. He is highly respected by his peers for his knowledge and expertise in diabetes care.
- Dr. Toomas Lõve is one of the leading experts in the field, and he has helped countless patients overcome their diabetes. Dr. Lõve is a highly respected member of the medical community, and his work has earned him numerous awards and accolades. If you are looking for top-notch care, you can definitely trust him to provide it.
- Dr. Peeter Linde has also helped countless patients manage their diabetes and achieve better health. He is a highly skilled physician, and his work has been featured in numerous publications. If you want exceptional care, then you can certainly count on him to deliver it.
- Dr. Kristiina Rannama is a family doctor with a special interest in diabetes care. She has been working with diabetic patients for over 15 years and has helped them to improve their quality of life by providing comprehensive care and education about the disease.
- Dr. Marek Lõhmus is a general practitioner who has been working with diabetic patients for over 10 years. He has a great deal of experience in managing diabetes, both type 1 and type 2, and he is also an expert in nutrition and exercise for people with diabetes.
What does a Diabetes Specialist treat?
Our Endocrinologists in Estonia can help treat all common diabetes-related complications as mentioned below. They can also help with severe complications like diabetic retinopathy (eye), kidney damage, and diabetic neuropathy
10,000+ Happy Customers From Estonia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was diagnosed with diabetes a few years ago and it has been a difficult journey since then. I tried many different treatments but nothing seemed to work well for me. When I heard about MantraCare, I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did! The treatment has been very effective for me and my blood sugar levels are now under control. I feel so much better and my quality of life has improved tremendously. I would highly recommend MantraCare to anyone who is struggling to manage their diabetes.”“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Ask Questions
A diabetologist is a sugar specialist doctor who specializes in treating diabetes and can make the treatment easy and effective. Their prime work is to diagnose and treat all types of diabetes including type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes. Consult a diabetologist near you in Estonia at MantraCare today.
An endocrinologist in Estonia specializes in the field of glands and hormones. They deal with metabolism, including how your body changes food into energy and how it grows. He can treat issues with the following organs/ glands
- Pancreas, which makes insulin and other substances for digestion. Malfunctioning of this gland leads to diabetes
- Thyroid that controls metabolism, energy, and brain growth and development
- Adrenals glands that help to control things like your blood pressure, metabolism & stress response
- Hypothalamus that controls body temperature, hunger, and thirst
- Pituitary, a pea-sized gland near brain that keeps hormones balanced
- Reproductive glands
Endocrinologists in Estonia helps in controlling high blood sugar levels, one of the main causes of diabetes.
A diabetologist is a doctor who is concerned only with diabetic patients while an endocrinologist is a specialist concerning conditions that affect the endocrine organs. Since diabetes doesn’t come alone and is one such condition where the consequences are related to the endocrine organs, an endocrinologist can also treat diabetes. Both endocrinologists and diabetologists in Estonia can be consulted at Mantra Care.
Managing time has become difficult for everyone these days. People tend to neglect their health because of a lack of time. Therefore, many people find online consultation more convenient as they don’t need to commute or cover certain distances for their appointments. And in online treatment scheduling can be done easily and also, you can talk to your endocrinologist in Estonia via chat or video call at any time of the day.
Our Diabetes treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultations from any part of the UK. You can access other clinics through these links: Diabetes Clinic Tanzania, Diabetes Clinic Kenya, Diabetes Clinic Uganda, Diabetes Clinic Mozambique, Diabetes Clinic Ghana, Diabetes Clinic Zambia, Diabetes Clinic Rwanda, Diabetes Clinic Mauritius, Diabetes Clinic Madagascar, Diabetes Clinic USA, Diabetes Clinic Indonesia, Diabetes Clinic Brazil, Diabetes Clinic Bangladesh, Diabetes Clinic Ethiopia, Diabetes Clinic Philippines, Diabetes Clinic Egypt, Diabetes Clinic Vietnam, Diabetes Clinic Congo, Diabetes Clinic Turkey, Diabetes Clinic Iran, Diabetes Clinic Thailand, Diabetes Clinic United Kingdom, Diabetes Clinic South Africa, Diabetes Clinic Myanmar, Diabetes Clinic Colombia, Diabetes Clinic Argentina, Diabetes Clinic Algeria, Diabetes Clinic Sudan, Diabetes Clinic Ukraine, Diabetes Clinic Cuba, Diabetes Clinic UK
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.
FREE Diabetes Assessment
Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top diabetes doctors