Book online consultation with top dietitians in Estonia
Nutrition Counseling in Estonia
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to nutrition counseling, as the goals, needs and preferences of each individual will vary. However, some common objectives of nutrition counseling include helping clients make informed food choices, promoting healthy lifestyles and managing chronic illnesses.
Estonia is a well-populated country with a population of just over 1.3 million people. As such, it is not surprising that obesity rates are high in Estonia – nearly 30% of adults are obese, which is significantly higher than the European Union average of 22%. In addition, nearly one-third of Estonians have diabetes, which is also above the EU average.
Nutrition counselors typically work with individuals who either have existing health conditions or are at risk for developing them due to their lifestyle choices. They help clients make informed food choices and develop healthier eating habits
How can our Dietitian in Estonia help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Estonia for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Estonia
Our nutritionists in Estonia create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Estonia
- Marika Raudsik: A Nutritionist with more than 20 years of experience in Nutrition Counseling, Marika Raudsik is well known for her comprehensive and research-based approach to helping individuals achieve better health through dietary modification and lifestyle changes. She has worked extensively with athletes and those suffering from chronic diseases such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Birgit Joosep: With over 25 years of experience in Nutrition Counseling, Birgit Joosep is well known for her holistic approach to health and nutrition. She believes in helping clients achieve optimal wellness through diet, lifestyle changes, nutritional supplements, exercise and meditation.
- Kadi Köhler: Kadi Köhler is a Nutritionist specializing in plant-based and vegan nutrition. She works closely with her clients to create individualized meal plans that are tailored to their needs, helping them maintain optimal health and wellness.
- Edda Tiidus: Edda Tiidus is a Nutritionist with a passion for helping clients develop healthy, sustainable diets. She is experienced in providing Nutrition Counseling, as well as dietary advice and customized meal plans.
- Helen Keldermann: Helen Keldermann is an experienced Nutritionist with a special interest in weight management, sports nutrition and youth nutrition counseling. She has helped many athletes and those struggling with weight issues find the right balance in their diets and lifestyle to reach optimal health.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Estonia
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Estonia.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Estonia available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Estonia. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Estonia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently had nutrition counseling with MantraCare in Estonia, and I could not be happier with the outcome. The counselor was knowledgeable and professional, and they provided me with all the tools and advice that I needed to improve my lifestyle. From meal planning to supplement advice, they have helped me make positive changes that are improving my health. Their services are truly invaluable and I’m so grateful for their help. I highly recommend MantraCare to anyone seeking nutrition counseling in Estonia – you won’t be disappointed! I’m grateful that I found MantraCare and would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for nutrition counseling in Estonia. They are knowledgeable, professional, and genuinely care about their clients’ progress. If you’re looking for a nutrition counselor in Estonia, I highly recommend MantraCare! “
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Estonia will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Estonia will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Estonia via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Estonia or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Estonia would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Estonia can cost anywhere from $100-$350 per hour. Fees for group counseling sessions may also be applicable.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!