As a psychologist, my practice involves:
- Using psychological methods and techniques in order to perform:
- psychological diagnosis;
- professional orientation and selection;
- psycho-pedagogical orientation;
- solving adjustment problems.
- Providing direct psychological services in public, autarchic, parastatal, mixed economy and private bodies and establishments.
- Teaching Psychology subjects or disciplines at various levels of education, while observing the requirements of the legislation in force.
- Supervising professionals and students in theoretical and practical work in Psychology.
- Conducting expertise and issuing opinions on matters in the field of Psychology.