Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top doctors
Diabetes Doctor Near Me in Finland
If you are looking for a diabetes doctor near you in Finland, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, it is important to find a doctor who is experienced in treating diabetes. Second, you will want to find a doctor who is located near you. Third, you will want to find a doctor who accepts your insurance.
There are many doctors who are experienced in treating diabetes. You can find these doctors by searching online or by asking your friends or family for recommendations. Once you have found a few doctors who meet these criteria, you can then contact them to set up an appointment.
When you contact the doctor’s office, be sure to ask about their experience in treating diabetes. You will also want to ask about their location and whether or not they accept your insurance. Once you have these details, you can then decide which doctor is right for you.
Meet Best Diabetes Doctors in Finland
- Dr. Miia Kivipelto is a professor of clinical neurology at the University of Turku and an expert in the field of dementia. She has also conducted extensive research on the prevention of type 2 diabetes.
- Dr. Riitta Laakso is another well-known diabetes doctor in Finland. She is a professor of medicine at the University of Tampere, and has been working with diabetic patients for over 30 years. She has authored numerous scientific articles on the topic, and is considered one of the leading experts on diabetes in Finland.
- Dr. Jaakko Tuomilehto is a professor of public health at the University of Helsinki and has also been involved in diabetes research for over 30 years. He was the principal investigator on the original Finnish Diabetes Prevention Study (DPS) and has played a leading role in several other large epidemiological studies on diabetes. He has authored over 500 scientific articles on diabetes and related topics.
- Dr. Tarja Kulmala is another leading endocrinologist in Finland, with extensive experience in treating diabetes. She has also written extensively on the topic, and is a well-known speaker on the subject.
- Dr. Pekka Collin is a renowned professor of medicine and one of the world’s leading experts on diabetes. He has published many books and articles on the topic, and his research has helped to improve the lives of countless people with diabetes.
What does a Diabetes Specialist treat?
Our Endocrinologists in Finland can help treat all common diabetes-related complications as mentioned below. They can also help with severe complications like diabetic retinopathy (eye), kidney damage, and diabetic neuropathy
10,000+ Happy Customers From Finland & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was diagnosed with diabetes a few years ago and since then, my life has been a struggle. I have tried various treatments and medications but nothing seemed to work. My blood sugar levels were always high and I was constantly tired and weak. But after I started treatment at MantraCare, my life has changed for the better. My blood sugar levels are now under control and I have more energy than ever before. I am also losing weight and feeling healthier overall. I cannot thank MantraCare enough for their help in getting my life back on track.“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Ask Questions
A diabetologist is a sugar specialist doctor who specializes in treating diabetes and can make the treatment easy and effective. Their prime work is to diagnose and treat all types of diabetes including type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes. Consult a diabetologist near you in Finland at MantraCare today.
An endocrinologist in Finland specializes in the field of glands and hormones. They deal with metabolism, including how your body changes food into energy and how it grows. He can treat issues with the following organs/ glands
- Pancreas, which makes insulin and other substances for digestion. Malfunctioning of this gland leads to diabetes
- Thyroid that controls metabolism, energy, and brain growth and development
- Adrenals glands that help to control things like your blood pressure, metabolism & stress response
- Hypothalamus that controls body temperature, hunger, and thirst
- Pituitary, a pea-sized gland near brain that keeps hormones balanced
- Reproductive glands
Endocrinologists in Finland helps in controlling high blood sugar levels, one of the main causes of diabetes.
A diabetologist is a doctor who is concerned only with diabetic patients while an endocrinologist is a specialist concerning conditions that affect the endocrine organs. Since diabetes doesn’t come alone and is one such condition where the consequences are related to the endocrine organs, an endocrinologist can also treat diabetes. Both endocrinologists and diabetologists in Finland can be consulted at Mantra Care.
Managing time has become difficult for everyone these days. People tend to neglect their health because of a lack of time. Therefore, many people find online consultation more convenient as they don’t need to commute or cover certain distances for their appointments. And in online treatment scheduling can be done easily and also, you can talk to your endocrinologist in Finland via chat or video call at any time of the day.
Our Diabetes treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultations from any part of the UK. You can access other clinics through these links: Diabetes Clinic Tanzania, Diabetes Clinic Kenya, Diabetes Clinic Uganda, Diabetes Clinic Mozambique, Diabetes Clinic Ghana, Diabetes Clinic Zambia, Diabetes Clinic Rwanda, Diabetes Clinic Mauritius, Diabetes Clinic Madagascar, Diabetes Clinic USA, Diabetes Clinic Indonesia, Diabetes Clinic Brazil, Diabetes Clinic Bangladesh, Diabetes Clinic Ethiopia, Diabetes Clinic Philippines, Diabetes Clinic Egypt, Diabetes Clinic Vietnam, Diabetes Clinic Congo, Diabetes Clinic Turkey, Diabetes Clinic Iran, Diabetes Clinic Thailand, Diabetes Clinic United Kingdom, Diabetes Clinic South Africa, Diabetes Clinic Myanmar, Diabetes Clinic Colombia, Diabetes Clinic Argentina, Diabetes Clinic Algeria, Diabetes Clinic Sudan, Diabetes Clinic Ukraine, Diabetes Clinic Cuba, Diabetes Clinic UK
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.