Book online consultation with top dietitians in Gambia
Nutrition Counseling in Gambia
Nutrition counseling in Gambia can help individuals to better understand their nutritional needs and make healthy choices. A qualified nutrition counselor can provide information on a variety of topics, including diet and nutrition, weight management, and healthy eating habits. Counselors can also provide guidance on how to access appropriate health care and recommend ways to improve overall health.
Most nutrition counseling in Gambia is provided by government-funded clinics or community health centers. These facilities typically offer brief counseling sessions and referral services for patients with more complicated needs. In some cases, malnutrition may be the focus of nutrition counseling; in others, the goal may be to encourage healthy eating habits and prevent weight gain.
If you are interested in providing nutrition counseling in Gambia, it is important to have prior experience working with clients who are struggling with food insecurity or obesity. You will also need to be fluent in English, have a good understanding of local dietary patterns, and have access to reliable transportation.
How can our Dietitian in Gambia help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Gambia for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Gambia
Our nutritionists in Gambia create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Gambia
- Dr. Foday Bojang: He is the founder and CEO of the Gambia Nutrition Clinic, which provides professional nutrition consultations to clients in The Gambia. Dr Bojang holds a Masters Degree in Human Nutrition from the University of Glasgow and has more than 15 years of experience in his field. He works with children, adults and athletes to create tailored nutrition plans that will help them reach their health and fitness goals.
- Dr. Sulayman Jallow: He is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with the Gambia Nutrition Society and has more than ten years of experience in nutrition consulting. He provides nutritional counseling services for individuals, families and corporations. He also specializes in weight management, sports nutrition and preventive health care.
- Dr. Fatou Sallah: She is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with the Gambia Nutrition Society and has more than 15 years of experience as a consultant dietitian in The Gambia. She provides individualized nutrition counseling to help her clients achieve their health and fitness goals. She specializes in weight management, sports nutrition and general healthy eating.
- Dr. Ousman Jallow: He is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with the Gambia Nutrition Society and has more than ten years of experience as a nutrition professional in The Gambia. He provides nutrition counseling services for a variety of health and nutrition issues, including weight management, sports nutrition, preventive health care and disease prevention.
- Dr. Alieu Sallah: He is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with the Gambia Nutrition Society and has more than eight years of experience as a nutrition consultant in The Gambia. He provides nutrition counseling to help his clients achieve their health and fitness goals, specializing in weight management, sports nutrition and general healthy eating.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Gambia
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Gambia.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Gambia available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Gambia. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Gambia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was really grateful to have had the opportunity to receive nutrition counseling from MantraCare in Gambia. The team of nutritionists at MantraCare were incredibly knowledgeable about diet and nutrition, providing me with advice that I could actually understand and implement in my daily life. They took the time to listen to my dietary needs and goals, tailoring the advice to my individual requirements. I am happy to report that I have seen a marked improvement in my overall health since taking on the nutrition counseling from MantraCare. My energy levels are much higher, and I’m no longer struggling with cravings for unhealthy foods. In addition, I’ve found that my general wellness has improved significantly, both mentally and physically. I’m now not only able to enjoy a healthier lifestyle, but I’m also feeling much more confident about my nutrition decisions.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Gambia will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Gambia will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Gambia via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Gambia or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Gambia would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Gambia can cost anywhere from $50 to $100 per session. The most common type of counseling is called the “Dietitian’s Guide to a Healthy Life.” This type of counseling helps people to change their eating habits and improve their overall health.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!