Book online consultation with top dietitians in Germany
Nutrition Counseling in Germany
Nutrition counseling in Germany is available through a variety of healthcare providers, including hospitals, pharmacies, and other health clinics. There are also a number of private nutrition counseling services that can be found online or in the Yellow Pages. Generally, nutrition counseling in Germany is offered as part of a weight-loss program or as a general health maintenance service.
Most nutrition counseling in Germany is aimed at helping people to achieve and maintain a healthy weight. Counselors will help clients identify their dietary needs and will provide nutritional advice and guidance to help them make changes to their diet and lifestyle.
Some common concerns that are addressed during nutrition counseling in Germany include: eating disorders, overweight and obesity, Kosher and Halal diets, food allergies, vitamin deficiencies, and specific diet plans for women or men. Counselors may also offer tips on how to manage stress and improve overall health.
How can our Dietitian in Germany help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Germany for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Germany
Our nutritionists in Germany create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Germany
- Dr. med. Michaela Axt-Gadermann: Dr. Axt-Gadermann is a Nutritionist, Psychotherapist and Health Coach based in Berlin, Germany. She has over 25 years of experience as a Nutritionist and provides Nutrition Counseling for individuals and organizations across the country. Through her Nutrition Counseling services she helps her clients to achieve their health goals through nutrition education and lifestyle modifications.
- Dr. med. Christoph Engel: Dr. Engel is a Nutritionist and Nutrition Coach based in Munich, Germany. He specializes in Nutrition Counseling for weight management, sports nutrition and general health maintenance. Using his evidence-based Nutrition Counseling approach, he helps his clients to improve their diet and lifestyle and achieve optimal health.
- Dr. med. Tobias Schüler: Dr. Schüler is a Nutritionist and Nutrition Educator based in Hamburg, Germany. He offers Nutrition Counseling services as well as Nutrition Education programs for individuals, groups and organizations. His Nutrition Counseling services are tailored to meet the specific needs of his clients, helping them to set realistic and attainable nutrition goals.
- Dr. med. Robert Müller: Dr. Müller is a Nutritionist and Nutrition Consultant based in Frankfurt, Germany. He provides Nutrition Counseling for adults, children and families, focusing on weight management and general health maintenance. He takes an integrative Nutrition Counseling approach which combines nutrition education with lifestyle modification to help his clients achieve their desired health outcomes.
- Dr. med. Ulrike Schäfer: Dr. Schäfer is a Nutritionist and Nutrition Coach based in Cologne, Germany. She specializes in Nutrition Counseling for weight management and general health maintenance, as well as Nutrition Education programs for individuals and organizations. Her Nutrition Counseling services are tailored to meet the specific needs of her clients, helping them to achieve their desired health outcomes.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Germany
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Germany.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Germany available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Germany. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Germany & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was looking for nutrition counseling services and found MantraCare. I am really glad that I chose them as my service provider. Their experts are well-trained, highly experienced and have a thorough understanding of nutrition science. They provided me with a personalized meal plan tailored to my health goals and lifestyle, which helped me achieve better health results than I had anticipated. They also gave me the tools and guidance I needed to stick to the plan and stay motivated throughout my journey. I appreciate their dedication and commitment to helping me reach my health goals, and I can highly recommend them! Thanks to MantraCare for making it possible.“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Germany will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Germany will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Germany via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Germany or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Germany would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Germany can cost anywhere from €100 to €250 per hour, with an average cost of around €150. Prices may vary depending on the nature of the counseling and the location. Some clinics may offer sliding scale fees, while others may have fixed prices.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!