Book online consultation with top dietitians in Haiti
Nutrition Counseling in Haiti
Nutrition counseling is an increasingly important part of how healthcare providers in Haiti are addressing the challenge of malnutrition. Nutrition counseling has been used to improve infant and young child feeding practices, reduce stunting, promote maternal health outcomes and improve overall nutrition knowledge among women and children.
Nutrition counselors help individuals modify their diets to ensure they receive adequate nutrients while avoiding the risks associated with excessive intakes of certain foods. Nutrition counseling can also help identify specific dietary needs and provide individualized advice, which is especially important for individuals with special dietary needs or sensitivities. Nutrition counselors in Haiti focus on helping families make healthy food choices to ensure proper nutrition, promote growth and development, reduce the risk of disease and improve overall health.
How can our Dietitian in Haiti help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Haiti for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Haiti
Our nutritionists in Haiti create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Haiti
- Dr. Robert Todman: He is a leading nutritionist in Haiti and an expert on maternal-child health and nutrition. His research focuses on the impact of poor nutrition on the health and development of children, as well as the prevention of chronic diseases among vulnerable populations.
- Dr. Marjorie Saintard: Dr. Saintard is a public health nutrition specialist in Haiti and an advocate for the improvement of nutritional status within the country. She has worked with several international organizations to develop effective strategies to reduce child malnutrition and improve maternal health.
- Dr. Patricia M. Villedrouin: Dr. Villedrouin is a professor at the Faculty of Medicine and Public Health of Haiti, where she teaches nutrition. She focuses on the prevention and treatment of malnutrition in low-income countries, especially in children. Her research has been widely published in international journals.
- Dr. Jean Luc Pierre Louis: He is a professor at the State University of Haiti, where he serves as the Dean of the School of Nutrition Sciences. He has conducted extensive research on malnutrition in Haiti and its effect on public health.
- Dr. Guerda Nicolas: Dr. Nicolas is a nutritionist and professor at the Faculty of Human and Social Sciences in Haiti, where she teaches nutrition and food security. She has worked with several international organizations to promote healthy eating habits and reduce the incidence of malnutrition in Haiti.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Haiti
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Haiti.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Haiti available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Haiti. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Haiti & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had the pleasure of working with MantraCare in Haiti to receive nutrition counseling. The experience was top-notch – they are highly knowledgeable and truly committed to helping people get healthier and meet their nutritional goals. During my sessions, I learned about proper eating habits, how to make better food choices, and how to plan out meals that are both nutritious and delicious. I am grateful for all that MantraCare has done for me! They have helped me make great strides towards better health and eating habits, which will undoubtedly benefit my life in the long run. If you’re looking for quality nutrition counseling, I highly recommend giving MantraCare a try – you won’t be disappointed! “
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Haiti will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Haiti will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Haiti via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Haiti or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Haiti would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the cost of nutrition counseling will vary depending on the size and scope of the project, the services required, and the location. However, on average, nutrition counseling in Haiti costs around $1,000 per month. This fee may include sessions with a nutritionist, cookbook writing, translation and transcription services, and any other necessary supplies or expenses.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!