Book online consultation with top dietitians in Honduras
Nutrition Counseling in Honduras
Nutrition counseling is an essential component of healthcare in Honduras. Nutrition counselors are specially trained to provide education and guidance on how to make healthy eating choices, choose nutrient-dense foods, and achieve a balanced diet. Nutrition counseling also helps people manage their health conditions by teaching them how to adjust their diets accordingly.
Nutrition counseling is especially important for individuals living with chronic illnesses such as diabetes and hypertension, who may need to adjust not only their diets but also their lifestyles in order to manage their conditions. Nutrition counseling is also valuable for those trying to lose weight or gain muscle mass, as it can provide guidance on how to do so safely and effectively. Nutrition counseling is an invaluable service for anyone looking to improve their nutritional health. It can help people live healthier and more fulfilling lives.
How can our Dietitian in Honduras help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Honduras for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Honduras
Our nutritionists in Honduras create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Honduras
- Dr. Marcos Ariel Suazo: Dr. Suazo is a nutritionist and dietitian, specialized in metabolic diseases, diabetes and obesity, with 14 years of experience in the health sector. He has a degree in Nutrition and Dietetics from the National Autonomous University of Honduras (UNAH) and postgraduate studies in Clinical Nutrition from the University of Barcelona. He was recently awarded the title of “Best Professional in Nutrition and Health” by the prestigious magazine ‘Excelencia’.
- Dr. Martha Rios: Dr. Rios is an experienced nutritionist and dietitian with over 10 years of experience in clinical nutrition, specializing in pediatric nutrition and eating disorders. She obtained her degree in Nutrition from the Autonomous University of Honduras (UNAH) and a postgraduate degree in Human Nutrition from the Central American Institute for Nutrition Sciences (ICANIS).
- Dr. Ivan López: Dr. López is an experienced nutritionist with a broad experience in clinical nutrition and public health. He obtained his degree in Nutrition from the Autonomous University of Honduras (UNAH) as well as a postgraduate degree in Clinical Nutrition from the Central American Institute for Nutrition Sciences (ICANIS). He has been working on projects related to nutrition and health promotion in rural areas, with special emphasis on infant and maternal mortality.
- María Josefina González: Mrs. González is a nutritionist and dietitian specialized in food safety, nutrition education and public health policy. She obtained her Nutrition degree from the Autonomous University of Honduras (UNAH) as well as a postgraduate degree in Food Science and Technology from the Central American Institute for Nutrition Sciences (ICANIS). She is currently working as a nutrition consultant in the public and private sector, providing guidance and support to different institutions.
- Dr. Armando Pineda: Dr. Pineda is an experienced nutritionist with over 15 years of experience in the health sector. He obtained his degree in Nutrition and Dietetics from the Autonomous University of Honduras (UNAH) as well as a postgraduate degree in Human Nutrition from the Central American Institute for Nutrition Sciences (ICANIS). He is currently the head of nutrition at one of the largest hospitals in Honduras, providing support to health professionals on matters related to nutrition.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Honduras
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Honduras.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Honduras available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Honduras. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Honduras & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently had the pleasure of working with MantraCare for nutrition counseling in Honduras. I have struggled with my diet for years and couldn’t seem to find balance or make progress on my own. The team at MantraCare provided me with a comprehensive approach that not only addressed my physical health but also tackled issues related to mental well-being and lifestyle. I’m so thankful for all the support MantraCare has provided, and I highly recommend them if you’re looking for help with nutrition counseling! They offer a personalized approach that addresses both physical and mental health concerns, all while making the process enjoyable. Thank you, MantraCare!“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Honduras will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Honduras will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Honduras via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Honduras or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Honduras would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
There is no universal answer to this question as the cost of nutrition counseling will vary depending on the location and provider. However, a ballpark estimate would be between $100 and $200 per session. Nutrition counseling in Honduras can be beneficial for both individuals and families.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!