Book online consultation with top dietitians in Hong Kong
Nutrition Counseling in Hong Kong
When it comes to nutrition, Hong Kong is a hub of activity. The city enjoys an excellent diet with plenty of choices for both local and international cuisine. In addition, there are many ways to get nutritiously active, whether through hiking, biking, or simply taking walks in the park.
Yet despite this bounty of healthful options, many people struggle to maintain a healthy weight or keep up with their exercise routine. That’s where nutrition counseling can come in handy.Nutrition counseling can help people learn about their food choices and how these affect their overall health. It can also teach them about balanced diets and how to make healthy choices when dining out.
In addition to providing tailored advice, nutritional counselors often have access to resources that can help people stay on track. They may be able to draw on services such as community gardens or cooking classes that provide fresh and healthy alternatives to processed foods.
How can our Dietitian in Hong Kong help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Hong Kong for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Hong Kong
Our nutritionists in Hong Kong create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Hong Kong
- Dr. Danni Chan – Nutritionist: Dr. Danni Chan is a highly qualified nutritionist and dietician based in Hong Kong with over 10 years of experience in the field of public health nutrition and weight management, as well as providing professional dietary advice to individuals from various backgrounds. She has a strong focus on Nutrition Counseling and Nutrition Education, and provides personalized Nutrition Plans for her clients.
- Dr. Helena Fung – Nutritionist: Dr. Helena Fung is a registered Nutritionist in Hong Kong who has been providing nutrition advice to adults, children and families since 1999. She specializes in Nutrition Counseling, Weight Management and Nutrition Education, offering tailor-made Nutrition Plans and Diet Programs to suit individual needs.
- Dr. Edmond Ho – Nutritionist: Dr. Edmond Ho is a certified Nutritionist based in Hong Kong with over 15 years of experience in Nutrition counseling, Nutrition Education and Weight Management. He has a wealth of knowledge on Nutrition and Health related topics, focusing on providing Nutrition Plans and Nutrition Support to individuals of all ages.
- Dr. Sunita Chow – Nutritionist: Dr. Sunita Chow is a Nutritionist and Dietician based in Hong Kong with over 14 years of experience in the Nutrition field, specializing in Nutrition Counseling and Nutrition Education for adults, children and families. She has a strong focus on Nutrition Plans and Weight Management, as well providing Nutrition Education Workshops for the general public.
- Dr. Jacky Tso – Nutritionist: Dr. Jacky Tso is a Nutritionist and Dietician with over 12 years of experience in Nutrition Counseling and Nutrition Education, based in Hong Kong. He specializes in Nutrition Plans and Weight Management, as well as providing Nutrition Education Workshops to the general public.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Hong Kong
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Hong Kong.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Hong Kong available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Hong Kong. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Hong Kong & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently had the pleasure of receiving nutrition counseling from MantraCare in Hong Kong. Their knowledgeable and friendly staff truly exceeded my expectations. I was impressed by how much they knew about nutrition, different dietary needs and food allergies, as well as their willingness to customize a meal plan for me that would meet all of my nutritional needs. They took the time to explain everything in a clear and concise manner, and were always available to answer any of my questions. The services they provided were not only tailored to meet my individual needs, but also taught me how to make healthy choices when eating out and planning meals for myself. I was able to learn about the benefits of eating nutritiously, and was even surprised to learn how much better I felt after incorporating their advice into my daily diet. I highly recommend MantraCare’s nutrition counseling services to everyone looking for a healthier lifestyle and improved overall health. They have made such a positive impact on me in just a short amount of time, and I could not be happier with the results. Thank you, MantraCare! “
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Hong Kong will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Hong Kong will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Hong Kong via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Hong Kong or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Hong Kong would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
In general, nutrition counseling in Hong Kong costs between HK$250 and HK$500 per session.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!