Book online consultation with top dietitians in India
Nutrition Counseling in India
Nutrition counseling in India is a growing industry with a lot of potential. The country has an enormous population, and many people are not getting the nutrients they need to stay healthy. In addition, the Indian diet is notoriously unhealthy, full of processed foods and heavy in saturated and unhealthy fats.
There is a lot of opportunity for nutrition counseling in India. The country has a large population that is growing rapidly and needs help getting healthier. There are also a lot of people who are overweight or obese, which places them at risk for heart disease, stroke, and other health problems.
The best way to address the issue of obesity in India is to educate people about the dangers of being overweight and to provide them with information on how to make healthy choices. Nutrition counseling can help people learn about their diets and how to make better choices. It can also help them lose weight safely and gradually so that they don’t have any adverse effects on their health.
How can our Dietitian in India help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in India for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in India
Our nutritionists in India create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in India
- Madhuri Ruia is a Nutrition and Dietetics specialist based out of Mumbai. She provides Nutrition Counseling and Nutrition Education to her clients, helping them make the right dietary choices to maintain optimum health. She has authored multiple books on healthy eating and nutrition, including “The Art of Eating Well” and “Eat Right for Your Body Type”.
- Rujuta Diwekar is best known for being the go-to nutrition expert for celebrities like Kareena Kapoor Khan and Salman Khan. She has authored multiple books, including “Women and the Weight Loss Tamasha”, “Don’t Lose Your Mind, Lose Your Weight”, and “The PCOD Nutrition Book”. Her philosophy is to support her clients in making healthy eating choices and staying active.
- Ishi Khosla is the founder of The Whole Nutritionist, a nutrition practice based out of Delhi. She works with both adults and children to help them make better dietary choices, with a particular focus on personalized Nutrition Counseling. She is an expert in weight management and has authored multiple books like “The Whole Nutritionist” and “Weight Loss for Women”.
- Anupama Menon is based out of Bengaluru and has worked with thousands of clients to help them improve their health through Nutrition Counseling. She is an expert in lifestyle change management and specializes in helping her clients maintain a healthy weight. Her philosophy is to ensure that her clients get the best results from their Nutrition Counseling program.
- Kavita Devgan is based out of Delhi and runs her own Nutrition Counselling practice. She specializes in helping her clients understand the basics of Nutrition and how to make balanced dietary choices. She has authored multiple books, including “Eat to Be Fit” and “The Nutrition Bible”, and regularly provides nutrition advice to her clients.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in India
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in India.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in India available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in India. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From India & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was searching for a nutrition counseling service in India when I learned about MantraCare. After using the service, I’m incredibly glad that I did! The staff are incredibly knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. They were able to explain all the key points of nutrition and develop an individualized diet and exercise plan for me that fit my lifestyle needs. I now have a much better understanding of nutrition, and I’m feeling healthier than ever. I highly recommend MantraCare to anyone looking for high-quality nutritional counseling and advice! Thank you!“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in India will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in India will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in India via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in India or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in India would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
In India, nutrition counseling can cost anywhere from a few hundred to tens of thousands of rupees. Prices vary depending on the location and the level of service provided. Some clinics may offer more comprehensive services than others, but the average cost is around Rs. 10,000.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!