Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top doctors
Diabetes Doctor Near Me in Israel
If you’re looking for a diabetes doctor near you in Israel, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, Israel has a high rate of diabetes, so finding a qualified doctor shouldn’t be difficult. Second, Israel’s public healthcare system is good, so you should be able to find a doctor who accepts your insurance. Finally, because of the high rate of diabetes in Israel, many doctors have experience treating the condition.
When searching for a diabetes doctor near you in Israel, start by asking your regular doctor for a referral. If you don’t have a regular doctor, you can search online for doctors who specialize in diabetes. Once you’ve found a few potential doctors, call their offices to ask about appointment availability and whether they accept your insurance.
Once you’ve found a diabetes doctor who you’re comfortable with, make sure to keep up with your appointments and follow their recommendations. By working closely with your doctor, you can manage your diabetes and live a healthy life.
Meet Best Diabetes Doctors in Israel
- Dr. Yael Resnick is a world-renowned endocrinologist and expert on diabetes care. She has helped countless patients manage their diabetes and achieve good health outcomes. Dr. Resnick is the Director of the Diabetes Center at Rabin Medical Center in Tel Aviv, where she provides comprehensive care for patients with diabetes. She also heads the Endocrine Unit at Meir Medical Center in Kfar Saba. Dr. Resnick has authored numerous articles on diabetes care, and her work has been published in leading medical journals. She is a sought-after speaker on the topic of diabetes management, and her advice is highly respected by both patients and medical professionals alike.
- Dr. Levy is the Director of the Diabetes Unit at Rambam Health Care Campus in Haifa, Israel. He is a world-renowned expert on insulin resistance and its connection to Type 2 diabetes, and has helped develop numerous new treatments for this condition.
- Dr. Bresler is head of the Department of Diabetes at Hadassah Medical Center in Jerusalem, Israel. She is an internationally recognized expert on gestational diabetes, and has pioneered new treatments for this condition that have helped countless women manage their diabetes during pregnancy.
- Dr. Arazi is the head of the Diabetes Unit at Rabin Medical Center in Tel Aviv. He is a world-renowned expert on the disease, and he has helped countless patients manage their diabetes effectively.
- Dr. Cohen is the head of the Diabetes Unit at Hadassah Medical Center in Jerusalem. He is an expert on insulin pump therapy and other cutting-edge treatments for diabetes. He has helped numerous patients improve their quality of life by providing them with state-of-the-art care.
What does a Diabetes Specialist treat?
Our Endocrinologists in Israel can help treat all common diabetes-related complications as mentioned below. They can also help with severe complications like diabetic retinopathy (eye), kidney damage, and diabetic neuropathy
10,000+ Happy Customers From Israel & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“MantraCare’s diabetes treatment is the best I’ve ever tried. I was diagnosed with diabetes a few years ago and have tried many different treatments, but nothing has worked as well as MantraCare.I’ve been using MantraCare for about six months now, and my blood sugar levels have never been better. I used to have to take multiple insulin injections every day, but now I only need one or two a day. MantraCare has also helped me lose weight and keep it off.I highly recommend MantraCare’s diabetes treatment to anyone who is looking for an effective and affordable way to manage their diabetes. Thanks, MantraCare!“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Ask Questions
A diabetologist is a sugar specialist doctor who specializes in treating diabetes and can make the treatment easy and effective. Their prime work is to diagnose and treat all types of diabetes including type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes. Consult a diabetologist near you in Israel at MantraCare today.
An endocrinologist in Israel specializes in the field of glands and hormones. They deal with metabolism, including how your body changes food into energy and how it grows. He can treat issues with the following organs/ glands
- Pancreas, which makes insulin and other substances for digestion. Malfunctioning of this gland leads to diabetes
- Thyroid that controls metabolism, energy, and brain growth and development
- Adrenals glands that help to control things like your blood pressure, metabolism & stress response
- Hypothalamus that controls body temperature, hunger, and thirst
- Pituitary, a pea-sized gland near brain that keeps hormones balanced
- Reproductive glands
Endocrinologists in Israel helps in controlling high blood sugar levels, one of the main causes of diabetes.
A diabetologist is a doctor who is concerned only with diabetic patients while an endocrinologist is a specialist concerning conditions that affect the endocrine organs. Since diabetes doesn’t come alone and is one such condition where the consequences are related to the endocrine organs, an endocrinologist can also treat diabetes. Both endocrinologists and diabetologists in Israel can be consulted at Mantra Care.
Managing time has become difficult for everyone these days. People tend to neglect their health because of a lack of time. Therefore, many people find online consultation more convenient as they don’t need to commute or cover certain distances for their appointments. And in online treatment scheduling can be done easily and also, you can talk to your endocrinologist in Israel via chat or video call at any time of the day.
Our Diabetes treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultations from any part of the UK. You can access other clinics through these links: Diabetes Clinic Tanzania, Diabetes Clinic Kenya, Diabetes Clinic Uganda, Diabetes Clinic Mozambique, Diabetes Clinic Ghana, Diabetes Clinic Zambia, Diabetes Clinic Rwanda, Diabetes Clinic Mauritius, Diabetes Clinic Madagascar, Diabetes Clinic USA, Diabetes Clinic Indonesia, Diabetes Clinic Brazil, Diabetes Clinic Bangladesh, Diabetes Clinic Ethiopia, Diabetes Clinic Philippines, Diabetes Clinic Egypt, Diabetes Clinic Vietnam, Diabetes Clinic Congo, Diabetes Clinic Turkey, Diabetes Clinic Iran, Diabetes Clinic Thailand, Diabetes Clinic United Kingdom, Diabetes Clinic South Africa, Diabetes Clinic Myanmar, Diabetes Clinic Colombia, Diabetes Clinic Argentina, Diabetes Clinic Algeria, Diabetes Clinic Sudan, Diabetes Clinic Ukraine, Diabetes Clinic Cuba, Diabetes Clinic UK
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.
FREE Diabetes Assessment
Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top diabetes doctors