Book online consultation with top dietitians in Italy
Nutrition Counseling in Italy
In Italy, nutrition counseling is widely available and often mandatory for people seeking to maintain good health. Health care professionals commonly offer nutritional counseling in an effort to identify and correct any dietary deficiencies, monitor changes in health status, and provide guidance on maintaining a healthy weight.
Nutritional counseling typically takes the form of individual consultations or group sessions. In individual consultations, counselors will analyze a patient’s diet and lifestyle information to determine any potential health problems. During group sessions, patients can receive support from their peers and health care professionals in addressing common nutritional issues.
How can our Dietitian in Italy help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Italy for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Italy
Our nutritionists in Italy create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Italy
- Alessandra Bordoni: Based in Rome, Alessandra is a certified Nutritionist and Dietician who provides nutrition counseling and personalized plans to help people reach their health goals. With over 15 years of experience in the nutrition field, she has helped countless individuals achieve their ideal lifestyle.
- Giulia Benevento: Giulia is a Nutritionist and Dietician based in Milan. She specializes in personalized nutrition counseling as well as sports nutrition plans. Her clients have seen marked improvement in their physical health with her tailored diet plans and strategies.
- Mario De Felice: Based in Turin, Mario is an experienced Nutritionist who provides personalized nutrition counseling and meal plans. He has worked with a wide range of clients, both in Italy and abroad, to help them achieve their health goals through nutritional advice and lifestyle changes.
- Laura Armino: Laura is a Nutritionist based in Venice who specializes in nutrition counseling, weight loss management and sports nutrition plans. With over 10 years of experience in the Nutrition field, she has helped countless individuals achieve their desired physical and mental health goals.
- Gianfranco Cappiello: Based in Naples, Gianfranco is an experienced Nutritionist who provides personalized nutrition counseling, food plans and lifestyle advice. He has worked with a wide range of people to help them improve their physical and mental health through nutritional advice and changes in lifestyle.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Italy
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Italy.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Italy available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Italy. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Italy & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had the pleasure of working with MantraCare for my nutrition counseling needs. From the first appointment, their team was friendly and professional. They took the time to listen to my health concerns, as well as any fears or worries I had about nutrition counseling. After a thorough assessment, they developed an individualized plan that worked best for me and my lifestyle. Throughout the course of our sessions, I had the opportunity to learn about nutrition in a way that made sense for me. They were patient and understanding with any questions I had and offered support when needed. During this time, they also provided resources and tools to help me make healthier food choices. I’m happy to say that I was able to make significant changes in my diet and lifestyle with their help. My energy levels have increased, and I’ve developed a better understanding of nutrition. I highly recommend MantraCare for anyone looking for nutrition counseling services in Italy. They are the experts you can trust! “
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Italy will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Italy will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Italy via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Italy or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Italy would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Italy can be costly, depending on the length of the appointment and the type of counseling. In general, sessions that last less than an hour will cost less than sessions that last three hours or more. Fees for individual counseling sessions generally range from €50 to €100, while group counseling sessions can run around €150 per person.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!