Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Kazakhstan
Hypertension treatment in Kazakhstan is similar to hypertension treatment in other countries. The main difference is that in Kazakhstan, there are more traditional and alternative treatments available. Traditional treatments for hypertension include medications such as ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and diuretics. These medications can be taken alone or in combination with each other. In some cases, surgery may be necessary to treat hypertension. Alternative treatments for hypertension include acupuncture, meditation, and herbal remedies. Acupuncture has been shown to be effective in reducing blood pressure. Meditation can also help to reduce stress and anxiety, which can contribute to high blood pressure. Herbal remedies such as ginger, garlic, and green tea have also been shown to be effective in treating hypertension.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Kazakhstan. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Kazakhstan monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Kazakhstan
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Kazakhstan
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Kazakhstan: Almaty, Nur-Sultan, Shymkent, Aktobe, Karaganda, Taraz, Semey, Pavlodar, Oskemen, Atyrau, Kostanay, Kyzylorda, Oral, Petropavl, Aktau, Zhanaozen, Temirtau, Turkestan, Kokshetau, Taldykorgan
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Kazakhstan
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Kazakhstan
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Kazakhstan
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Kazakhstan
- Dr. Tengiz Akhmetov – He is a well-known hypertension specialist who has been treating patients in Kazakhstan for over 20 years. Dr. Akhmetov is board certified by the American Board of Hypertension and has experience working with a wide range of patients, including those who have underlying medical conditions such as heart disease or diabetes.
- Dr. Ildar Ahtay – Dr. Ahtay is a highly experienced hypertension doctor who has worked at many leading hospitals in Kazakhstan. He has a special interest in providing comprehensive care for his patients and has earned accolades for his work in the field, including being named Best Doctor by the Astana Times newspaper multiple times.
- Dr. Tair Altynzhanov is a highly respected hypertension specialist who has worked at several hospitals across Kazakhstan. He has a reputation for being highly knowledgeable about the condition and its treatment options, and he is known for his personalized approach to care.
- Dr. Aslanbek Kuznetsov is another top-caliber hypertension doctor who has years of experience working with patients from all over Kazakhstan. He is known for his expert knowledge of blood pressure medications, and he often takes a multidisciplinary approach to treating patients.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Kazakhstan & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was diagnosed with hypertension on a routine check-up, and I had no idea what to do. MantraCare helped me understand my condition and how it might affect my quality of life. They guided me through the process of getting treatment for my condition. It was really easy.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Kazakhstan.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Kazakhstan that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Kazakhstan will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Kazakhstan helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the cost of hypertension treatment will vary depending on the severity of your condition and where you live in Kazakhstan. However, a typical hypertension treatment program at a hospital or clinic in Kazakhstan could range from $250 to $1,000 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!