Book online consultation with top dietitians in Kenya
Nutrition Counseling in Kenya
Nutrition counseling in Kenya is a growing field, as more people become aware of the importance of a healthy diet. There are many qualified nutrition counselors available, and many organizations offer training and certification.
One common approach to nutrition counseling is personalized meal planning. This involves working with each individual to create a meal plan that meets their specific needs and goals. Meal planning can help people lose weight, manage their diabetes, and improve their overall health.
Another important aspect of nutrition counseling is education. Counselors often provide information about the benefits of a healthy diet, how to cook healthy meals, and ways to deal with common nutritional problems. They also can provide guidance on how to stay active and prevent weight gain.
While nutrition counseling is an important service, it’s important to remember that it’s not a replacement for medical advice. If you have any concerns about your health, be sure to visit a doctor or other healthcare provider.
How can our Dietitian in Kenya help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Kenya for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Kenya
Our nutritionists in Kenya create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Kenya
- Dr. Iftikhar Ahmed: Located in Nairobi, he is the founder and Nutrition Manager of Nutrition for Health Kenya, a Nutrition Counseling Service that helps people make healthier lifestyle choices by providing guidance on food choices, portion control and physical activity advice.
- Lara Barbieri: She is a Nutritionist, Nutrition Counsellor and Nutrition Coach in Nairobi, offering Nutrition Counseling to individuals and corporate clients. Lara focuses on creating individualized nutritional plans that are tailored to the lifestyle of her clients.
- Dr. Jane Kariuki: She is a Nutritionist based in Nairobi, providing Nutrition Counseling services to both individuals and families. She has a special interest in Nutrition Education, which she uses to create awareness of the importance of living healthy.
- Dr. Kiru Kimani: He is one of the leading Nutritionists in Kenya, providing Nutrition Counseling services, including advice on diet, lifestyle and nutrition supplements. His goal is to help clients achieve optimal health through Nutrition and Nutrition Counseling.
- Dr. Esther Waweru: She is a Nutritionist in Nairobi, providing Nutrition Counselling as well as Nutrition Education to individuals, families and corporate clients. Her Nutrition Counselling includes diet plans, nutritional education and advice on healthy lifestyle choices.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Kenya
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Kenya.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Kenya available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Kenya. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Kenya & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I decided to try nutrition counseling with MantraCare and it was the best decision I ever made. My nutritionist, Tom, focused on understanding my individual needs, goals, and lifestyle. He provided me with tailored meal plans that were full of variety and delicious options that I could easily make at home. He also gave me tips to help me make better food choices at restaurants and grocery stores. If you’re looking for a nutritionist who can help you achieve your health goals, I highly recommend MantraCare. They will provide you with the best individualized service and support that you need to make positive changes in your life. Tom is an amazing nutritionist and I could not have achieved my goals without him. Thank you, MantraCare!”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Kenya will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Kenya will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Kenya via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Kenya or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Kenya would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Kenya is a popular service due to the high rates of obesity and malnutrition. The average cost of nutrition counseling in Kenya ranges from $200-$600 per session.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!