Consult online with best Physios
Physiotherapy Treatment in Kyrgyzstan
Physiotherapy is the branch of medicine that deals with the prevention and treatment of disorders of the musculoskeletal system. Physiotherapy is widely available in Kyrgyzstan, with many practitioners offering a range of services such as exercise therapy, manual therapy, and acupuncture. The physiotherapy profession in Kyrgyzstan is growing rapidly, with many practitioners now offering treatments for a wide range of disorders including back pain, neck pain, osteoarthritis, and carpal tunnel syndrome. Many practitioners also offer massage therapy to their clients, providing relief from tension headaches and other problems. Physiotherapy can be an effective treatment for a wide range of disorders, and many practitioners in Kyrgyzstan are skilled in providing comprehensive care for their clients. If you are suffering from any type of disorder relating to the musculoskeletal system, it is worth considering seeking out physiotherapy treatment in Kyrgyzstan.
Top Physiotherapists in Kyrgyzstan
- Saira Kasymova is a highly experienced physiotherapist with over 20 years of experience working with patients of all ages. She has worked in a variety of clinics and hospitals across Kyrgyzstan and is currently the head physio at a large private hospital. Her clients praise her for her professionalism, attention to detail, and ability to help patients achieve their goals.
- Ekaterina Dolinova is another highly experienced physiotherapist with over 15 years of experience. She has worked in several rural clinics as well as several large hospitals in Kyrgyzstan. Her therapeutic approach focuses on using manual therapies and exercise to improve patient mobility and function. Her clients say she is very patient-centered, always takes the time to listen to them, and provides excellent advice on rehabilitation programs.
- Tursunbek Abdykbekov is a highly skilled therapist who has worked as a physiotherapist for over 10 years. He has experience working with both adults and children, and his therapeutic approach focuses on using soft-tissue techniques combined with joint mobilization exercises to improve flexibility, range of motion, strength, and balance.
- Dr. Miraf Alimova is a world-renowned expert in musculoskeletal rehabilitation and has treated athletes from all over the world. She has worked at the National Sports University and the Central Asian Games Committee and is currently based in Bishkek.
- Zhenya Zhukova is an experienced physical therapist who runs her clinic in Bishkek. She’s widely recognized as one of Kyrgyzstan’s leading experts on sports injury treatment and has helped many athletes return to their normal lives after suffering from debilitating injuries.
How it works ?
Sign up for Physiotherapy in Kyrgyzstan
Complete a simple five-minute online application to check your eligibility for the physiotherapy program in Kyrgyzstan.
Meet your Physiotherapist (PT)
We will connect you with a Mantra physical therapist in Kyrgyzstan who will be available to you 24/7 via call or chat
Connect to Physiomantra App
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your physiotherapist to cure your pains. You can also track your progress in the app.
We treat nearly all muscle and joint issues
Not all physical or muscle problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 200+ physical therapist from Kyrgyzstan & the world cover a range of specialties to meet your needs be it back pain, shoulder pain, or sports injury:
Meet the best online physical therapist in Kyrgyzstan
10,000+ Happy Customers From Kyrgyzstan & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently had the pleasure of receiving physiotherapy treatment from MantraCare in Kyrgyzstan. I was amazed by how quickly and effectively they were able to help me with my shoulder pain. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable, providing me with personalized treatment plans that helped me make progress toward recovery. They also provided information about posture, ergonomics, and exercises that I could do at home to supplement the treatment. After a few weeks of physiotherapy, my shoulder pain was greatly reduced and I could move much more freely.”
2 years on MantraCare
Top Physiotherapists at Mantracare in Kyrgyzstan
Frequently Asked Questions
Physiotherapy can be defined as a treatment method that focuses on the science of movement. It helps people to restore, maintain and maximize their physical strength and motion by addressing the underlying physical issues. It helps treat muscle and joint pains issues.
Physiotherapists are experts at providing physiotherapy in Kyrgyzstan for:
Elbow pain – Elbow pain can have causes that are not due to fundamental illness. It is associated with several causes including hitting a hard object, injury, putting pressure on the elbow, or attempting any sports activity.
Back pain – A person may experience minor to severe back pain due to several reasons including lifting heavy weight, injury or age. If neglected, the symptoms can turn worse. Physiotherapy helps in getting rid of these symptoms.
Hand pain – Hand pain is frequently brought by illness or injury that affects bones, muscles, joints, and ligaments, veins, or connective tissues altogether. Hand pain is one element of joint aggravation (joint pain) which is felt inside the hand.
Wrist pain – Wrist pain is typically brought by injuries or cracks from unexpected wounds. However, wrist pain can also occur from long haul issues such as monotonous pressure, joint inflammation, and carpal passage disorder.
and more areas of body.
It isn’t about which is better; it’s about availability and access. Ideally, everyone in Kyrgyzstan should have unlimited access to personalized healthcare. But we do not live in an ideal world. Online physical therapy bridges those instances where in-person visits are less effective / feasible. Moreover, through online treatment, you get access to the best physiotherapy in Kyrgyzstan, while sitting in your home.
Our physical therapy treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of Kyrgyzstan. We cater to people in Aidarken, Balykchy, Batken, Bishkek, Cholpon-Ata, Isfana, Jalal-Abad, Kadamjay, Kaindy, Kant, Kara-Balta, Karakol, Karaköl, Kara-Suu, Kemin, Kerben, Kochkor-Ata, Kök-Janggak, Kyzyl-Kiya, Mailuu-Suu.
Kyrgyzstan has many good Physiotherapists without a doubt. However, physiotherapists in Kyrgyzstan typically really on in-person meetings and traditional interventions. Each visit to a Physiotherapist typically happens every 2-3 months or more. With the Mantra Physical therapy model – you get to meet your Physio daily. He tracks you daily & guides you whenever or wherever you want. For this reason, the results from the Mantra Care Physiotherapy treatment program turn out to be better for most people.
Take a free physiotherapy assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our team of professional physiotherapists can help you determine the best course of action to reach your goals. Our personalized treatments, including manual therapy and exercise therapy, will help improve mobility and reduce pain, improving overall quality of life. Contact us today to schedule an assessment and start feeling better!