Book online consultation with top dietitians in Laos
Nutrition Counseling in Laos
Nutrition counseling plays a key role in helping people in Laos make informed decisions on their dietary habits and health. Nutrition counselors provide education and guidance to individuals, families, and communities about nutrition-related issues such as food insecurity, malnutrition, chronic disease prevention, and healthy eating.
Nutrition counselors also work with healthcare providers to help integrate nutrition into patient care. Nutrition counseling is an important component of providing comprehensive health care in Laos. Nutrition counselors take into account the individual needs and cultural values of each person they work with to provide tailored advice on nutrition-related topics. Nutrition counseling is an important part of providing comprehensive health care in Laos, and nutrition counselors play a vital role in promoting health and wellbeing
How can our Dietitian in Laos help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Laos for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Laos
Our nutritionists in Laos create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Laos
- Dr. Ouane Rattanavong: One of the leading nutritionists in Laos, Dr. Ouane Rattanavong has been providing nutrition advice and counseling to patients for over 20 years. She graduated from Chiang Mai University in Thailand with a degree in Nutrition and Food Science, specializing in public health nutrition, micronutrient deficiencies, and nutrition education. Dr. Rattanavong has a great deal of experience in the field of nutrition, having worked with both the government and private sector to develop health-related programs and initiatives that promote healthy eating habits in Laos.
- Sengphone Boualaphanh: With over 15 years of experience as a nutritionist, Sengphone Boualaphanh has worked extensively in the field of public health nutrition. She holds a Master’s Degree in Nutrition and Health Promotion from the University of California-Davis, and is an expert on micronutrient deficiencies and food safety issues. Sengphone works with the Laos Ministry of Health to develop health policies that promote and encourage healthy eating habits among the population.
- Kham-inh Phommachanh: With over 10 years of experience as a nutritionist, Kham-inh Phommachanh is an expert in the field of public health nutrition and has worked with various governmental agencies in Laos to develop health policies and strategies that promote healthy eating habits. He graduated from the University of Hawaii with a degree in Nutrition Science, specializing in nutrition education and public health nutrition. Kham-inh is also an expert on food safety issues, and has worked extensively in this area for the government of Laos.
- Thavone Vongphachanh: Thavone Vongphachanh is a nutritionist with more than 10 years of experience in public health nutrition. She holds a Master’s Degree in Nutrition and Health Promotion from the University of California-Davis, and specializes in maternal and infant nutrition, food safety issues, and micronutrient deficiencies. Thavone works with the Laos Ministry of Health to develop health policies and initiatives that promote healthy eating habits among the population.
- Souksavanh Phonxayvong: Souksavanh Phonxayvong is a nutritionist who has worked extensively in the field of public health nutrition for over 10 years. He holds a Masters Degree in Nutrition and Food Science from the University of Hawaii, specializing in nutrition education and public health nutrition. Souksavanh works with the Laos Ministry of Health to develop health policies that promote healthy eating habits among the population. He is also an expert on food safety issues, and has worked extensively with various governmental agencies to address these issues.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Laos
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Laos.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Laos available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Laos. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Laos & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently had the pleasure of engaging MantraCare for nutrition counseling. From my first conversation with them, I could tell that they are extremely knowledgeable and passionate about health and nutrition. The counselors provided me with comprehensive advice on how to make better food choices for a healthier lifestyle. Their services were invaluable in helping me develop an individualized eating plan to meet my nutrition needs and goals. I am most impressed with the personalized care and attention they provided throughout the process. From meal planning, to grocery shopping tips, to recipe selection and cooking advice – MantraCare had it all! I cannot recommend their services highly enough. “
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Laos will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Laos will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Laos via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Laos or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Laos would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
The cost of Nutrition Counseling in Laos varies depending on the provider. In general, it can cost anywhere from $50-$100 per session.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!