Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top doctors
Diabetes Doctor Near Me in Lebanon
If you are looking for a diabetes doctor near you in Lebanon, there are a few things to consider. First, it is important to find a doctor who is familiar with the type of diabetes you have. There are two main types of diabetes, Type 1 and Type 2. Type 1 diabetes is usually diagnosed in childhood, while Type 2 diabetes can develop at any age. It is important to find a doctor who has experience treating both types of diabetes.
Second, it is important to find a doctor who is located near you. This will make it easier for you to schedule appointments and get to your appointments on time. Third, it is important to find a doctor who accepts your insurance plan. This will ensure that you are able to get the care you need without having to pay out-of-pocket costs. Finally, it is important to find a doctor who you feel comfortable with. You should be able to ask questions and get answers in a way that makes you feel comfortable. Diabetes can be a difficult condition to manage, so finding a doctor who you can trust is essential.
Meet Best Diabetes Doctors in Lebanon
- Dr. Abou-Ali is the head of the Department of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism at the American University of Beirut Medical Center. He is also a professor at the Faculty of Medicine at the university. He has over 25 years of experience in treating diabetes and other endocrine disorders.
- Dr. Mohamed S. El-Gabalawy is one of the top diabetes doctors in Lebanon and he has over 25 years of experience in treating diabetes. He is the head of the Diabetes Center at the American University of Beirut Medical Center and he is also a professor of medicine at the university. Dr. El-Gabalawy is a leading expert on diabetes and he has authored several books on the topic.
- Dr. Salem is the director of the Diabetes Center at the Lebanese American University Medical Center-Rizk Hospital. She is also a professor of medicine at the LAU Gilbert and Rose-Marie Chagoury School of Medicine. Dr. Salem has over 20 years of experience in treating diabetes and other metabolic disorders. She is an expert in nutrition and weight management, and has helped many patients achieve good blood sugar control through lifestyle changes and medication management.
- Dr. Ghassan Maalouf is a leading endocrinologist in Lebanon and the Middle East. He has over 25 years of experience in treating diabetes and other endocrine disorders. He is also a professor at the American University of Beirut Medical Center.
- Dr. Walid Gholmieh is another top diabetes doctor in Lebanon. He is the head of the Diabetes and Endocrinology Department at the Lebanese American University Medical Center-Rizk Hospital. He has over 20 years of experience in treating diabetes and other endocrine disorders.
What does a Diabetes Specialist treat?
Our Endocrinologists in Lebanon can help treat all common diabetes-related complications as mentioned below. They can also help with severe complications like diabetic retinopathy (eye), kidney damage, and diabetic neuropathy
10,000+ Happy Customers From Lebanon & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was diagnosed with diabetes a few years ago and have been struggling to control it ever since. My blood sugar would often spike and I would feel very tired and weak. I was constantly worried about my health and whether or not I would be able to live a normal life. Thankfully, I came across MantraCare while searching for alternative treatments for diabetes. I decided to give it a try and I am so glad that I did! After just a few weeks, my blood sugar levels began to stabilize and I started feeling more energetic. I no longer have to worry about my health as much as I used to and I am finally able to live my life normally. I am so grateful to MantraCare for helping me get my life back on track. If you are suffering from diabetes, I highly recommend giving their products a try.“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Ask Questions
A diabetologist is a sugar specialist doctor who specializes in treating diabetes and can make the treatment easy and effective. Their prime work is to diagnose and treat all types of diabetes including type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes. Consult a diabetologist near you in Lebanon at MantraCare today.
An endocrinologist in Lebanon specializes in the field of glands and hormones. They deal with metabolism, including how your body changes food into energy and how it grows. He can treat issues with the following organs/ glands
- Pancreas, which makes insulin and other substances for digestion. Malfunctioning of this gland leads to diabetes
- Thyroid that controls metabolism, energy, and brain growth and development
- Adrenals glands that help to control things like your blood pressure, metabolism & stress response
- Hypothalamus that controls body temperature, hunger, and thirst
- Pituitary, a pea-sized gland near brain that keeps hormones balanced
- Reproductive glands
Endocrinologists in Lebanon helps in controlling high blood sugar levels, one of the main causes of diabetes.
A diabetologist is a doctor who is concerned only with diabetic patients while an endocrinologist is a specialist concerning conditions that affect the endocrine organs. Since diabetes doesn’t come alone and is one such condition where the consequences are related to the endocrine organs, an endocrinologist can also treat diabetes. Both endocrinologists and diabetologists in Lebanon can be consulted at Mantra Care.
Managing time has become difficult for everyone these days. People tend to neglect their health because of a lack of time. Therefore, many people find online consultation more convenient as they don’t need to commute or cover certain distances for their appointments. And in online treatment scheduling can be done easily and also, you can talk to your endocrinologist in Lebanon via chat or video call at any time of the day.
Our Diabetes treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultations from any part of the UK. You can access other clinics through these links: Diabetes Clinic Tanzania, Diabetes Clinic Kenya, Diabetes Clinic Uganda, Diabetes Clinic Mozambique, Diabetes Clinic Ghana, Diabetes Clinic Zambia, Diabetes Clinic Rwanda, Diabetes Clinic Mauritius, Diabetes Clinic Madagascar, Diabetes Clinic USA, Diabetes Clinic Indonesia, Diabetes Clinic Brazil, Diabetes Clinic Bangladesh, Diabetes Clinic Ethiopia, Diabetes Clinic Philippines, Diabetes Clinic Egypt, Diabetes Clinic Vietnam, Diabetes Clinic Congo, Diabetes Clinic Turkey, Diabetes Clinic Iran, Diabetes Clinic Thailand, Diabetes Clinic United Kingdom, Diabetes Clinic South Africa, Diabetes Clinic Myanmar, Diabetes Clinic Colombia, Diabetes Clinic Argentina, Diabetes Clinic Algeria, Diabetes Clinic Sudan, Diabetes Clinic Ukraine, Diabetes Clinic Cuba, Diabetes Clinic UK
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.
FREE Diabetes Assessment
Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top diabetes doctors