Book online consultation with top dietitians in Lebanon
Nutrition Counseling in Lebanon
Nutrition counseling in Lebanon focuses on helping people to improve their diet and increase their intake of nutrient-rich foods. Counselors work with clients to identify their specific dietary needs, then create a meal plan and nutritional support that meets those needs. Services are available in both Arabic and English, and counselors can provide guidance for a variety of issues, including weight loss, pregnancy planning, managing chronic diseases, and improving overall health.
Lebanese nutrition counselors work hard to help their clients find healthy eating habits that fit into their budget and lifestyle. They offer meal plans that are tailored to each individual’s needs, and they also provide support throughout the entire process. This includes helping clients to understand the nutrition information found on food labels and providing tips for making healthy choices when grocery shopping.
Clients who receive counseling services from a Lebanese nutritionist typically see an improvement in their overall health status. They may lose weight or manage chronic diseases better thanks to better eating habits and increased energy levels.
How can our Dietitian in Lebanon help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Lebanon for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Lebanon
Our nutritionists in Lebanon create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Lebanon
- Elie Barjaba: Nutritionist Elie Barjaba is a certified nutrition specialist with over 10 years of experience in Nutrition Counseling and Nutrition Education. He offers individualized counseling and diet plans tailored to meet the specific needs of his clients and ensure optimal health through proper nutrition and lifestyle changes.
- Pierre Abi Saab: Nutritionist Pierre Abi Saab is a registered Nutrition Specialist with extensive experience in Nutrition Counseling and Nutrition Education. He has a comprehensive understanding of the science behind nutrition, and utilizes this knowledge to develop practical diet plans for his clients that are balanced and tailored to their individual needs.
- Jihad Nasser: Nutritionist Jihad Nasser is a leading Nutrition Counselor with over 20 years of Nutrition Education and Nutrition Counseling experience. He is devoted to helping his clients reach their health goals by providing custom diet plans, meal planning guidance, and personalized nutrition advice.
- Souheil Khoury: Nutritionist Souheil Khoury is a Nutrition Counselor and Nutrition Educator with over 15 years of experience in Nutrition Counseling and Nutrition Education. He strives to help his clients reach their health goals by providing personalized nutrition plans, dietary advice, and lifestyle coaching.
- Hala Abou Chakra: Nutritionist Hala Abou Chakra is an experienced Nutrition Counselor with over 20 years of Nutrition Education and Nutrition Counseling experience. She focuses on providing individualized counseling and diet plans tailored to the specific needs of her clients, in order to help them achieve optimal health through proper nutrition and lifestyle changes.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Lebanon
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Lebanon.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Lebanon available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Lebanon. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Lebanon & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“MantraCare’s nutrition counseling has truly changed my life! Before I began working with them, I was struggling to eat healthily and maintain a balanced diet. With MantraCare’s guidance, I have been able to develop lasting habits that make eating healthy an easy part of my daily lifestyle. From portion control tips to healthy meal plans and recipes, the team at MantraCare has given me a plethora of resources to help me become my healthiest self. Not only do I feel better physically, but their counseling has also helped me to understand why certain foods are important for my wellbeing and how to keep myself motivated and on track with my nutrition goals. I’m so thankful for their help and would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for nutritional counseling. Thank you, MantraCare! “
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Lebanon will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Lebanon will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Lebanon via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Lebanon or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Lebanon would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Lebanon can cost anywhere from $50 to $250 per hour. It is important to keep in mind that this price range reflects the level of experience and training of the counselor. In addition, many services include an initial consultation, which can add an additional cost.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!