Consult online with best Physios
Physiotherapy Treatment in Libya
People living in Libya experience a great deal of pain and suffering due to the harsh weather conditions and uneven terrain. This means that they often have to visit various doctors and clinics to receive treatment for their injuries. However, many people are unaware that physiotherapy is also available in Libya, and this is why people need to seek out this type of care if they are suffering from pain. Physiotherapy can help to treat a wide range of injuries, including those caused by sports, accidents, and chronic pain. It can also help to improve overall mobility, flexibility, and strength. In addition, physiotherapy can help to restore function to damaged muscles and joints. If you need physiotherapy treatment in Libya, then you should contact a physiotherapist who is knowledgeable about the country’s unique climate and terrain. They will be able to provide you with the best possible care, which will help you to recover quickly and resume your normal life without any complications.
Top Physiotherapists in Libya
- Mohamed Abdulkarim Al-Khatib is a renowned physiotherapist who has worked in Libya for over two decades. He is currently the director of the Tripoli physiotherapy clinic and also teaches at the University of Tripoli. His work has been featured in international journals and he has won numerous awards, including the International Association for Physical Therapists Award for Outstanding Contributions to Physiotherapy.
- Jamila Shalaby is also a respected physiotherapist who has worked in Libya for many years. She is currently the head physiotherapist at Tripoli’s Ibn Sina hospital and also lectures at the university there. Her work has been praised by international journal editors and she has received several awards, including the association’s Physiotherapy Award for Distinguished Achievements in Physiotherapy Practice.
- Ahmed El Khalfy is another highly experienced physiotherapist who works out of Benghazi’s National Hospital. He specializes in treating sports injuries and also teaches at the university there. Mr. Khalfy has worked extensively with athletes from around the world and his work has been recognized both locally and internationally, with him receiving several awards, including citations from The Lancet medical journal and The European Journal of Physical Therapy.
- Mohammed Abdulsalam Al-Qadi – Abdulsalam Al-Qadi is a medically qualified physio who has worked in Libya for over 30 years. He is currently the director of the Libyan Physical Therapy Association and was recently honored with a prestigious award from the Arab Physiotherapy Federation.
- Mohamad Malek – Mohamad Malek is also a medically qualified physio who has worked in Libya for over 30 years. He is currently the head physician at Tripoli’s General Hospital – one of the largest hospitals in Libya.
How it works ?
Sign up for Physiotherapy in Libya
Complete a simple five-minute online application to check your eligibility for the physiotherapy program in Libya.
Meet your Physiotherapist (PT)
We will connect you with a Mantra physical therapist in Libya who will be available to you 24/7 via call or chat
Connect to Physiomantra App
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your physiotherapist to cure your pains. You can also track your progress in the app.
We treat nearly all muscle and joint issues
Not all physical or muscle problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 200+ physical therapist from Libya & the world cover a range of specialties to meet your needs be it back pain, shoulder pain, or sports injury:
Meet the best online physical therapist in Libya
10,000+ Happy Customers From Libya & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had been having chronic pain in my shoulder for over a year, and traditional therapies weren’t helping. I was desperate for a solution when I heard about MantraCare Physiotherapy in Libya. After just one session with the experienced therapists at MantraCare, I felt such a difference. My shoulder pain decreased noticeably and with regular sessions, the pain was totally gone! I’m so thankful for MantraCare’s professional and courteous staff and their amazing therapeutic treatments. If you’re struggling with chronic pain, I highly recommend visiting MantraCare in Libya. They have been life-changing for me!”
2 years on MantraCare
Top Physiotherapists at Mantracare in Libya
Frequently Asked Questions
Physiotherapy can be defined as a treatment method that focuses on the science of movement. It helps people to restore, maintain and maximize their physical strength and motion by addressing the underlying physical issues. It helps treat muscle and joint pains issues.
Physiotherapists are experts at providing physiotherapy in Libya for:
Elbow pain – Elbow pain can have causes that are not due to fundamental illness. It is associated with several causes including hitting a hard object, injury, putting pressure on the elbow, or attempting any sports activity.
Back pain – A person may experience minor to severe back pain due to several reasons including lifting heavy weight, injury or age. If neglected, the symptoms can turn worse. Physiotherapy helps in getting rid of these symptoms.
Hand pain – Hand pain is frequently brought by illness or injury that affects bones, muscles, joints, and ligaments, veins, or connective tissues altogether. Hand pain is one element of joint aggravation (joint pain) which is felt inside the hand.
Wrist pain – Wrist pain is typically brought by injuries or cracks from unexpected wounds. However, wrist pain can also occur from long haul issues such as monotonous pressure, joint inflammation, and carpal passage disorder.
and more areas of body.
It isn’t about which is better; it’s about availability and access. Ideally, everyone in Libya should have unlimited access to personalized healthcare. But we do not live in an ideal world. Online physical therapy bridges those instances where in-person visits are less effective / feasible. Moreover, through online treatment, you get access to the best physiotherapy in Libya, while sitting in your home.
Our physical therapy treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of Libya. We cater to people in Tripoli, Benghazi, Misrata, Zliten, Bayda, Zawiya, Ajdabiya, Tobruk, Sabha, Khoms, Derna, Sabratha, Zuwara, Kufra, Marj, Tajura, Tarhuna, Sirte, Gharyan, Msallata.
Libya has many good Physiotherapists without a doubt. However, physiotherapists in Libya typically really on in-person meetings and traditional interventions. Each visit to a Physiotherapist typically happens every 2-3 months or more. With the Mantra Physical therapy model – you get to meet your Physio daily. He tracks you daily & guides you whenever or wherever you want. For this reason, the results from the Mantra Care Physiotherapy treatment program turn out to be better for most people.
Take a free physiotherapy assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our team of professional physiotherapists can help you determine the best course of action to reach your goals. Our personalized treatments, including manual therapy and exercise therapy, will help improve mobility and reduce pain, improving overall quality of life. Contact us today to schedule an assessment and start feeling better!