Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top doctors
Diabetes Doctor Near Me in Malaysia
If you are looking for a diabetes doctor near you in Malaysia, there are many options available. You can find a diabetes specialist in your area by searching online or by asking your primary care doctor for a referral. There are many different types of doctors who treat diabetes, so it is important to find one who is a good fit for you and your needs.
Be sure to ask about their experience treating diabetes, their treatment approach, and whether they offer any special services or programs for people with diabetes. Once you have found a few potential doctors, make an appointment to meet with them and learn more about their practice. This will help you decide if they are the right doctor for you.
Meet Best Diabetes Doctors in Malaysia
- Dr. Mohd Taufik bin Mohd Nor is a senior consultant endocrinologist and diabetologist at Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur. He has more than 20 years of experience in managing diabetes and other endocrine disorders. He is also a member of the Malaysian Society of Diabetology and the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists.
- Dr. Tan Hui Meng is a consultant endocrinologist at Prince Court Medical Centre, Kuala Lumpur. She has extensive experience in managing diabetes, thyroid disorders, pituitary disorders and other endocrine conditions. She is also a member of the Malaysian Society of Diabetology and the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists.
- Dr. Siti Fadzilah Kamsin is a senior lecturer at the Department of Internal Medicine, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Medical Centre (UKMMC). She has more than 10 years of experience in managing diabetes and other endocrine disorders. She is also a member of the Malaysian Society of Diabetology and the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists.
- Dr. Mohamad Zaki Bin Abdul Razak is a Consultant Endocrinologist and Diabetologist atKKM (Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia). He is also the Head of Endocrine and Diabetes Unit, Department of Internal Medicine, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Medical Centre. He has more than 20 years of experience in managing diabetes and other endocrine disorders.
- Dr. Siti Norliza Omar is a Consultant Endocrinologist at Hospital Selayang. She has more than 15 years of experience in managing diabetes and other endocrine disorders. She is also a member of the Malaysian Society for the Study of Obesity and the Malaysian Endocrine & Metabolic Society.
What does a Diabetes Specialist treat?
Our Endocrinologists in Malaysia can help treat all common diabetes-related complications as mentioned below. They can also help with severe complications like diabetic retinopathy (eye), kidney damage, and diabetic neuropathy
10,000+ Happy Customers From Malaysia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I am so grateful to have found MantraCare! I had been struggling with my diabetes for years and nothing seemed to be helping. My blood sugar was always out of control and I was constantly feeling fatigued. I was starting to feel like I was never going to get my life back.But then I found MantraCare. Their diabetes treatment is unlike anything I’ve ever tried. Within just a few weeks of starting the treatment, my blood sugar was finally under control. And I had so much more energy! I felt like myself again.I can’t recommend MantraCare enough. If you’re struggling with diabetes, don’t wait any longer. Try MantraCare and see for yourself how life-changing their treatment can be.“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Ask Questions
A diabetologist is a sugar specialist doctor who specializes in treating diabetes and can make the treatment easy and effective. Their prime work is to diagnose and treat all types of diabetes including type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes. Consult a diabetologist near you in Malaysia at MantraCare today.
An endocrinologist in Malaysia specializes in the field of glands and hormones. They deal with metabolism, including how your body changes food into energy and how it grows. He can treat issues with the following organs/ glands
- Pancreas, which makes insulin and other substances for digestion. Malfunctioning of this gland leads to diabetes
- Thyroid that controls metabolism, energy, and brain growth and development
- Adrenals glands that help to control things like your blood pressure, metabolism & stress response
- Hypothalamus that controls body temperature, hunger, and thirst
- Pituitary, a pea-sized gland near brain that keeps hormones balanced
- Reproductive glands
Endocrinologists in Malaysia helps in controlling high blood sugar levels, one of the main causes of diabetes.
A diabetologist is a doctor who is concerned only with diabetic patients while an endocrinologist is a specialist concerning conditions that affect the endocrine organs. Since diabetes doesn’t come alone and is one such condition where the consequences are related to the endocrine organs, an endocrinologist can also treat diabetes. Both endocrinologists and diabetologists in Malaysia can be consulted at Mantra Care.
Managing time has become difficult for everyone these days. People tend to neglect their health because of a lack of time. Therefore, many people find online consultation more convenient as they don’t need to commute or cover certain distances for their appointments. And in online treatment scheduling can be done easily and also, you can talk to your endocrinologist in Malaysia via chat or video call at any time of the day.
Our Diabetes treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultations from any part of the UK. You can access other clinics through these links: Diabetes Clinic Tanzania, Diabetes Clinic Kenya, Diabetes Clinic Uganda, Diabetes Clinic Mozambique, Diabetes Clinic Ghana, Diabetes Clinic Zambia, Diabetes Clinic Rwanda, Diabetes Clinic Mauritius, Diabetes Clinic Madagascar, Diabetes Clinic USA, Diabetes Clinic Indonesia, Diabetes Clinic Brazil, Diabetes Clinic Bangladesh, Diabetes Clinic Ethiopia, Diabetes Clinic Philippines, Diabetes Clinic Egypt, Diabetes Clinic Vietnam, Diabetes Clinic Congo, Diabetes Clinic Turkey, Diabetes Clinic Iran, Diabetes Clinic Thailand, Diabetes Clinic United Kingdom, Diabetes Clinic South Africa, Diabetes Clinic Myanmar, Diabetes Clinic Colombia, Diabetes Clinic Argentina, Diabetes Clinic Algeria, Diabetes Clinic Sudan, Diabetes Clinic Ukraine, Diabetes Clinic Cuba, Diabetes Clinic UK
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.
FREE Diabetes Assessment
Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top diabetes doctors