Consult online with best Physios
Physiotherapy Treatment in Malaysia
In Malaysia, a physiotherapy is a popular form of treatment for a wide range of conditions, from sports injuries to chronic pain. Physiotherapy can help improve symptoms related to conditions such as arthritis, back pain, and neck pain. In addition to treating specific conditions, physiotherapy can also help improve overall fitness and well-being. Physiotherapy treatments in Malaysia typically involve physical therapy exercises and massages. Physical therapy exercises may include stretching and strengthening exercises, while massage may be used to relieve pain and tension. In some cases, prescription medications may also be recommended as part of the treatment plan. Physiotherapy treatments in Malaysia are typically affordable and accessible, making it a popular choice for many people.
Top Physiotherapists in Malaysia
- Dr. Loh Weng Song is a highly respected physiotherapist who has worked with athletes and individuals suffering from a wide range of injuries and conditions for over two decades. He has received numerous awards and accolades for his expert work, including being named one of Asia’s Top 50 Physios in 2016 and 2017.
- Dr. Siew Fong Ong is another highly experienced physiotherapist who has worked with patients from all walks of life for over 20 years. He is known for his unique approach to treating injuries, which includes using traditional Chinese medicine alongside modern techniques.
- Mr. Tan Sri Musa Hafiz Mohamed is one of Malaysia’s most well-known physios, having worked in the field since the early 1990s. He is renowned for his innovative treatment methods and enjoys working with a wide range of patients, including those suffering from chronic pain conditions like arthritis.
- Dr. Tengku Zainal Abidin is a highly respected physiotherapist and has been treating patients for over 30 years. He is certified by the British Association of Physiotherapists (BAP) and has also been awarded an honorary doctorate by Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM). His clinic, Physio-Care, is a well-known and highly recommended center for physiotherapy in Kuala Lumpur.
- Ms. Goh Li Ling is another highly experienced physiotherapist who has treated patients both locally and overseas. She is certified by the BAP and has worked at several international hospitals, including the Royal Melbourne Hospital in Australia and the Stoke Mandeville Hospital in the United Kingdom. Her clinic, L’Etoile Physiotherapy Centre, is one of the most popular physiotherapy centres in Klang Valley with customers from all walks of life.
How it works ?
Sign up for Physiotherapy in Malaysia
Complete a simple five-minute online application to check your eligibility for the physiotherapy program in Malaysia.
Meet your Physiotherapist (PT)
We will connect you with a Mantra physical therapist in Malaysia who will be available to you 24/7 via call or chat
Connect to Physiomantra App
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your physiotherapist to cure your pains. You can also track your progress in the app.
We treat nearly all muscle and joint issues
Not all physical or muscle problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 200+ physical therapist from Malaysia & the world cover a range of specialties to meet your needs be it back pain, shoulder pain, or sports injury:
Meet the best online physical therapist in Malaysia
10,000+ Happy Customers From Malaysia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have had the most wonderful experience with MantraCare’s physiotherapy services. The team is exceptionally knowledgeable and truly cares about helping their clients recover quickly. I started treatment for a knee injury that I had had for several months with no relief from other treatments. Within just a few weeks of starting therapy with MantraCare, my pain was significantly reduced and I was able to start increasing my activity level.”
2 years on MantraCare
Top Physiotherapists at Mantracare in Malaysia
Frequently Asked Questions
Physiotherapy can be defined as a treatment method that focuses on the science of movement. It helps people to restore, maintain and maximize their physical strength and motion by addressing the underlying physical issues. It helps treat muscle and joint pains issues.
Physiotherapists are experts at providing physiotherapy in Malaysia for:
Elbow pain – Elbow pain can have causes that are not due to fundamental illness. It is associated with several causes including hitting a hard object, injury, putting pressure on the elbow, or attempting any sports activity.
Back pain – A person may experience minor to severe back pain due to several reasons including lifting heavy weight, injury or age. If neglected, the symptoms can turn worse. Physiotherapy helps in getting rid of these symptoms.
Hand pain – Hand pain is frequently brought by illness or injury that affects bones, muscles, joints, and ligaments, veins, or connective tissues altogether. Hand pain is one element of joint aggravation (joint pain) which is felt inside the hand.
Wrist pain – Wrist pain is typically brought by injuries or cracks from unexpected wounds. However, wrist pain can also occur from long haul issues such as monotonous pressure, joint inflammation, and carpal passage disorder.
and more areas of body.
It isn’t about which is better; it’s about availability and access. Ideally, everyone in Malaysia should have unlimited access to personalized healthcare. But we do not live in an ideal world. Online physical therapy bridges those instances where in-person visits are less effective / feasible. Moreover, through online treatment, you get access to the best physiotherapy in Malaysia, while sitting in your home.
Our physical therapy treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of Malaysia. We cater to people in Kuala Lumpur, Seberang Perai, George Town, Ipoh, Subang Jaya, Petaling Jaya, Shah Alam, Iskandar Puteri, Seremban, Johor Bahru, Malacca.
Malaysia has many good Physiotherapists without a doubt. However, physiotherapists in Malaysia typically really on in-person meetings and traditional interventions. Each visit to a Physiotherapist typically happens every 2-3 months or more. With the Mantra Physical therapy model – you get to meet your Physio daily. He tracks you daily & guides you whenever or wherever you want. For this reason, the results from the Mantra Care Physiotherapy treatment program turn out to be better for most people.
Take a free physiotherapy assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our team of professional physiotherapists can help you determine the best course of action to reach your goals. Our personalized treatments, including manual therapy and exercise therapy, will help improve mobility and reduce pain, improving overall quality of life. Contact us today to schedule an assessment and start feeling better!