Book online consultation with top dietitians in Mauritius
Nutrition Counseling in Mauritius
In Mauritius, there are a few registered nutritionists who offer nutritional counseling services to their clients. In addition, many private clinics and some hospitals offer nutrition counseling as well. Nutrition counseling in Mauritius is typically offered to people who are overweight or obese, have diabetes, or are pregnant.
The main goal of nutritional counseling in Mauritius is to help clients achieve a healthy weight and improve their overall health. Clients typically receive individualized advice based on their individual needs and goals. Nutrition counselors also provide information on diet and exercise options, and help clients make changes to their lifestyle that will lead to lasting improvements.
Nutritional counseling in Mauritius can be an important part of a comprehensive weight-loss program. Counselors can also help clients manage their diabetes and other chronic health conditions. Overall, nutritional counseling in Mauritius is a valuable resource for people seeking to improve their health and well-being.
How can our Dietitian in Mauritius help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Mauritius for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Mauritius
Our nutritionists in Mauritius create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Mauritius
- Dr. Abhik Dastidar is one of the top nutritionists in Mauritius, specializing in Nutrition Counseling and Nutrition Therapies. He has a Masters degree from the University of Mauritius and has been practicing as a Nutritionist for over 15 years. His focus is on helping individuals make dietary changes that will bring about a healthier lifestyle.
- Dr. Savita Paul is another Nutritionist that comes highly recommended in Mauritius. She has held multiple Nutrition Counseling positions in the past, and currently works as a Nutrition Therapist at the University of Mauritius. Dr. Paul focuses on helping people make healthy food choices and adopt sustainable eating habits.
- Dr. Madhav Jain is a Nutritionist and Nutrition Therapist who has worked in the field for over 20 years. He specializes in Sports Nutrition, Nutrition Therapy and Nutrition Counseling, helping individuals develop healthy eating habits to achieve their desired health goals.
- Dr. Naresh Rajani is one of the most experienced Nutritionists in Mauritius. He has a postgraduate degree from the University of Mauritius, and his expertise lies in Nutrition Counseling, Nutrition Education and Nutrition Therapy. With over 10 years of experience, Dr. Rajani is highly sought after for his nutrition services.
- Mr. Lajish Pillai is one of the top Nutritionists in Mauritius. He has a Masters degree in Nutrition and Dietetics, and is known for his extensive Nutrition Counseling services. Mr. Pillai specializes in Nutrition Therapy, helping individuals make meaningful dietary changes for improved health outcomes.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Mauritius
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Mauritius.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Mauritius available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Mauritius. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Mauritius & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been working with MantraCare for nutrition counseling in Mauritius and I am extremely pleased with the results. The counselor has been very knowledgeable, patient and understanding of my current health status. She helped me to develop a personalized meal plan that is easy to follow, nutritious and satisfying. She also answered all of my questions about nutrition science and gave me valuable advice on how to make healthier lifestyle choices. I especially appreciate the fact that she is willing to work with me over extended periods of time and provide ongoing support when needed. Thanks to MantraCare, I am feeling better than ever before and have more energy throughout my day! Highly recommend for anyone looking for personalized nutrition counseling“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Mauritius will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Mauritius will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Mauritius via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Mauritius or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Mauritius would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Mauritius can be quite costly, depending on the services required. A basic consultation with a registered dietitian could cost anywhere from Rs.5,000 to Rs.10,000, while more comprehensive evaluations and interventions may cost upwards of Rs.20,000.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!