Book online consultation with top dietitians in Mexico
Nutrition Counseling in Mexico
Mexico is a country with a long and rich history, culture and heritage. As such, it has its own unique nutritional needs that should be taken into account when counseling patients.Mexico is a land of extremes. It has both the world’s hottest and coldest climates, as well as some of the highest and lowest altitudes. This means that Mexico has a wide range of dietary needs, from those who need plenty of water to hydrate due to the hot climate, to those who need more protein due to the high altitudes.
Mexican diets are also diverse. While many people in Mexico eat traditional Spanish food, there is also a large population that eats indigenous foods. Some examples of indigenous foods include corn tortillas, chilies peppers and mole sauce made from mole negro (a chocolate-based sauce).
Because of these different dietary needs and lifestyles, it is important for nutrition counselors in Mexico to be well-versed in Mexican cuisine and nutrition facts so they can provide tailored advice to their patients. Additionally, counselors should be aware of the cultural norms surrounding food consumption in Mexico so they can better understand what might be an acceptable diet for their patients.
How can our Dietitian in Mexico help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Mexico for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Mexico
Our nutritionists in Mexico create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Mexico
- Dr. Rebecca Catz: Dr. Catz is a Nutritionist and Dietitian with over 15 years of experience providing Nutrition Counseling in Mexico City, focused on developing individualized nutrition plans to promote health, wellness, and disease prevention. She specializes in helping clients create sustainable lifestyle habits that lead to lasting changes in their health and well-being.
- Dr. Carlos Alvarado: Dr. Alvarado is a Nutritionist with over 10 years of experience helping clients in Monterrey, Mexico City and other cities develop healthy eating plans to address chronic conditions like diabetes and hypertension, as well as weight management goals. He also has expertise in designing personalized nutrition plans for athletes and people looking to optimize their performance.
- Dr. Isabel Rodriguez: Dr. Rodriguez is a Nutritionist based in Guadalajara, Mexico, with over 20 years of experience counseling individuals on how to achieve healthy eating habits and manage chronic health conditions through nutrition. She specializes in helping clients make lasting changes to improve their overall health and quality of life.
- Dr. Luis Lopez: Dr. Lopez is a Nutritionist with over 15 years of experience providing Nutrition Counseling in Puebla, Mexico City, and other cities throughout the country. He specializes in helping clients integrate healthy eating habits into their daily lives to prevent diseases and optimize overall health.
- Dr. Fernando del Castillo: Dr. del Castillo is a Nutritionist with more than 10 years of experience helping clients in Mexico City and other cities develop healthy eating plans to address chronic conditions, as well as weight management goals. He also has expertise in designing individualized nutrition plans for athletes and those looking to optimize their performance.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Mexico
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Mexico.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Mexico available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Mexico. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Mexico & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was fortunate to find MantraCare in Mexico City while searching for nutrition counseling. I had been struggling with my food choices and not knowing how to eat healthily. The team at MantraCare provided me with the support and guidance I needed to make better decisions about my diet. The sessions were informative and tailored to meet my particular needs. They provided me with plenty of information and helped to clarify any doubts I had about nutrition. They also gave me tips on how to make healthier choices when shopping for food, as well as practical advice on portion sizes. Most importantly, the team at MantraCare inspired me with their enthusiasm and positive attitude towards healthy eating.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Mexico will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Mexico will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Mexico via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Mexico or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Mexico would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Mexico can be quite costly, depending on the location and the services provided. In general, nutrition counseling in Mexico ranges from $100 to $200 per hour, although this price can vary depending on the location and the experience of the counselor. Some clinics also offer discounted rates for multiple sessions.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!