Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top doctors
Diabetes Doctor Near Me in Mongolia
If you’re looking for a diabetes doctor near you in Mongolia, there are a few things to consider. First, what kind of diabetes do you have? Type 1, type 2, or gestational? Second, what are your symptoms? Do you need medication or insulin? Third, what is your budget? There are many affordable options for diabetes care in Mongolia. Once you know the answers to these questions, finding a diabetes doctor near you in Mongolia is easy. You can search online for doctors who specialize in diabetes care, or you can ask your family and friends for recommendations. If you have insurance, your insurer may have a list of preferred providers.
Once you’ve found a few potential doctors, make sure to research their credentials and experience. Read reviews from other patients, and ask your own questions about their treatment philosophy and approach to diabetes care. With a little bit of effort, you can find the perfect diabetes doctor for your needs in Mongolia.
Meet Best Diabetes Doctors in Mongolia
- Dr. Jargalsaikhan Dendev is the head of the Department of Endocrinology at the National Center for Communicable Diseases in Mongolia. He has over 20 years of experience treating diabetes and other endocrine disorders. He is a leading expert on diabetes in Mongolia and has helped many patients manage their condition effectively.
- Dr. Oyuntsetseg Jamsran is a leading diabetes specialist in Mongolia. She has worked extensively on diabetes research and has published numerous papers on the topic. She is also the head of the Diabetes Center at the National University of Mongolia.
- Dr. Jargalsaikhan Gombojav is another leading diabetes specialist in Mongolia. He has over 15 years of experience in treating the condition and has helped many patients manage their diabetes effectively. He is also a member of the Mongolian Diabetes Association and the International Diabetes Federation
- Dr. Ganzorig Gantulga is an endocrinologist and diabetologist who has been practicing for over 20 years. He is currently the head of the Department of Diabetes and Endocrinology at the National Center for Communicable Diseases. Dr. Gantulga provides comprehensive care for patients with diabetes, including both medical and surgical management. He also offers education on lifestyle changes that can help prevent or delay the onset of diabetes.
- Dr. Enkhtsetseg Purevkhuu is an endocrinologist who specializes in treating diabetes and other metabolic disorders. She has experience working with both children and adults, and she provides comprehensive care for her patients. In addition to her medical practice, Dr. Purevkhuu also works as an educator, teaching people about healthy lifestyle choices
What does a Diabetes Specialist treat?
Our Endocrinologists in Mongolia can help treat all common diabetes-related complications as mentioned below. They can also help with severe complications like diabetic retinopathy (eye), kidney damage, and diabetic neuropathy
10,000+ Happy Customers From Mongolia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“MantraCare’s diabetes treatment program in Mongolia has been life-changing for me. I was diagnosed with diabetes a few years ago and my health was rapidly deteriorating. I was unable to work and support my family, and my quality of life was very poor. I heard about MantraCare’s program from a friend and decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did! After just a few weeks of treatment, I began to feel better. My energy levels increased and I was able to start working again.Now, after completing the program, my health is completely transformed. I am off all medication and my blood sugar levels are perfectly normal. I feel like a new person!I am so grateful to MantraCare for giving me back my life. Their program is truly life-changing.“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Ask Questions
A diabetologist is a sugar specialist doctor who specializes in treating diabetes and can make the treatment easy and effective. Their prime work is to diagnose and treat all types of diabetes including type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes. Consult a diabetologist near you in Mongolia at MantraCare today.
An endocrinologist in Mongolia specializes in the field of glands and hormones. They deal with metabolism, including how your body changes food into energy and how it grows. He can treat issues with the following organs/ glands
- Pancreas, which makes insulin and other substances for digestion. Malfunctioning of this gland leads to diabetes
- Thyroid that controls metabolism, energy, and brain growth and development
- Adrenals glands that help to control things like your blood pressure, metabolism & stress response
- Hypothalamus that controls body temperature, hunger, and thirst
- Pituitary, a pea-sized gland near brain that keeps hormones balanced
- Reproductive glands
Endocrinologists in Mongolia helps in controlling high blood sugar levels, one of the main causes of diabetes.
A diabetologist is a doctor who is concerned only with diabetic patients while an endocrinologist is a specialist concerning conditions that affect the endocrine organs. Since diabetes doesn’t come alone and is one such condition where the consequences are related to the endocrine organs, an endocrinologist can also treat diabetes. Both endocrinologists and diabetologists in Mongolia can be consulted at Mantra Care.
Managing time has become difficult for everyone these days. People tend to neglect their health because of a lack of time. Therefore, many people find online consultation more convenient as they don’t need to commute or cover certain distances for their appointments. And in online treatment scheduling can be done easily and also, you can talk to your endocrinologist in Mongolia via chat or video call at any time of the day.
Our Diabetes treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultations from any part of the UK. You can access other clinics through these links: Diabetes Clinic Tanzania, Diabetes Clinic Kenya, Diabetes Clinic Uganda, Diabetes Clinic Mozambique, Diabetes Clinic Ghana, Diabetes Clinic Zambia, Diabetes Clinic Rwanda, Diabetes Clinic Mauritius, Diabetes Clinic Madagascar, Diabetes Clinic USA, Diabetes Clinic Indonesia, Diabetes Clinic Brazil, Diabetes Clinic Bangladesh, Diabetes Clinic Ethiopia, Diabetes Clinic Philippines, Diabetes Clinic Egypt, Diabetes Clinic Vietnam, Diabetes Clinic Congo, Diabetes Clinic Turkey, Diabetes Clinic Iran, Diabetes Clinic Thailand, Diabetes Clinic United Kingdom, Diabetes Clinic South Africa, Diabetes Clinic Myanmar, Diabetes Clinic Colombia, Diabetes Clinic Argentina, Diabetes Clinic Algeria, Diabetes Clinic Sudan, Diabetes Clinic Ukraine, Diabetes Clinic Cuba, Diabetes Clinic UK
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.