Book online consultation with top dietitians in Mongolia
Nutrition Counseling in Mongolia
Nutrition counseling is playing an increasingly important role in promoting healthy eating habits among Mongolians. Nutrition counselors can provide health education that focuses on the importance of healthy eating and how to make changes in daily dietary intake. Nutrition counseling provides individuals with the knowledge to make healthier food choices, identify nutrition-related risk factors, and develop personalized nutrition plans tailored to individual needs.
Nutrition counselors can also provide referrals to other health professionals for further evaluation or management of chronic conditions. They also help individuals become empowered in their food choices and advocate for positive changes in the nutrition environment in which they live. Nutrition counseling can be used as part of a holistic approach to prevent and manage diseases such as obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and cancer. Nutrition counseling is a positive step towards improving the overall health of Mongolians and promoting healthier lifestyles.
How can our Dietitian in Mongolia help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Mongolia for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Mongolia
Our nutritionists in Mongolia create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Mongolia
- Dr. Batjargal Davaajav: Dr. Batjargal is a nutritionist, researcher and professor at the Mongolian State University of Agriculture in Ulaanbaatar. He has worked on various research projects related to food security and rural development, as well as nutritional education and health promotion among population living in rural areas of Mongolia. He is a renowned authority on nutrition in the country and has written several books on the topic.
- Dr. Naranjargal Iderkhangai: Dr. Naranjargal is a nutritionist and dietician with a specialty in sports nutrition from Mongolia’s National University of Medical Sciences. She has conducted research on the health benefits of traditional Mongolian food and nutrition and has written two books on the subject.
- Dr. Oyunaa Gantulga: Dr. Oyunaa is a nutritionist, dietician and lecturer at Mongolia’s National University of Medical Sciences. Her areas of expertise include nutrition, health promotion and disease prevention. She has conducted research on the effects of diet and nutrition in Mongolia’s rural communities.
- Dr. Boldogchaa Batchuluun: Dr. Boldogchaa is a public health nutritionist and lecturer at the Mongolian State University of Agriculture in Ulaanbaatar. She has conducted research on nutrition and health promotion in rural areas of Mongolia, as well as food security and poverty reduction.
- Dr. Dolgorsuren Erdenebayar: Dr. Dolgorsuren is a registered dietician and lecturer at the Mongolian State University of Agriculture in Ulaanbaatar. He has conducted research on the effects of diet and nutrition in Mongolia’s rural communities. He is a member of the Mongolian Nutrition Society and was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2019 for his work on food security.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Mongolia
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Mongolia.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Mongolia available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Mongolia. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Mongolia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been so grateful to have the help of MantraCare for nutrition counseling. Before I sought out their services, I had no idea what healthy eating was like or how to begin an exercise program. With their guidance and support, my diet has improved massively and I’ve been able to start exercising regularly. My energy levels have increased and I have even begun to lose weight. Thanks to the amazing services provided by MantraCare, I now feel much healthier and happier. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for nutrition counseling in Mongolia. They truly go above and beyond their call of duty!”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Mongolia will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Mongolia will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Mongolia via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Mongolia or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Mongolia would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Mongolia can be quite costly, depending on the location and length of the counseling session. For example, a one-hour session might cost around 550 Tugriks (US$128), while a six-month subscription to a remote online counseling service might cost 3,000 Tugriks (US$960).
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!