Book online consultation with top dietitians in Mozambique
Nutrition Counseling in Mozambique
Nutrition counseling in Mozambique is a growing field that is helping to improve the health and well-being of the country’s citizens. Nutrition counseling helps individuals learn about nutrition, create healthy eating plans, and make lifestyle changes that can help prevent or improve nutrition-related chronic illnesses such as diabetes and heart disease.
Nutrition counselors work with clients to assess their individual needs and develop customized nutrition plans tailored to their specific dietary requirements. Nutrition counselors also provide education on healthy eating habits, recommend food sources that are accessible and affordable, and offer advice and resources for long-term health maintenance.
Nutrition counseling can also help individuals manage weight-related conditions and promote healthier weight management. Nutrition counselors are trained to provide education on nutrition, physical activity, and lifestyle modification strategies. They can help clients create a personalized plan that fits their individual needs and goals by assessing their current dietary habits and providing tailored advice on how to make positive changes.
How can our Dietitian in Mozambique help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Mozambique for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Mozambique
Our nutritionists in Mozambique create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Mozambique
- Dr. Odete Sousa: Dr. Odete Sousa is a highly experienced nutritionist based in Maputo, Mozambique. She specializes in food and nutrition management, nutrition education, public health nutrition, nutrition policy and planning, community outreach and healthy lifestyle promotion. She also works closely with non-governmental organizations to promote better nutrition and health through program monitoring, evaluation and research.
- Dr. Nini Mondlane: Dr. Nini Mondlane is a highly respected nutritionist based in Maputo, Mozambique. She has extensive experience in clinical nutrition, public health nutrition, nutrition policy and planning and community outreach. She is also the founder and director of the Nutritional Support Program in Mozambique, which provides comprehensive nutritional assessment and services to infants, children and pregnant women living in underprivileged communities.
- Dr. Paulina Macombe: Dr. Paulina Macombe is an experienced nutritionist based in Maputo, Mozambique. She is specialized in nutritional epidemiology, public health nutrition, nutrition policy and planning, and community outreach. She has collaborated with various institutions to develop evidence-based strategies for the prevention of malnutrition and noncommunicable diseases among Mozambique’s most vulnerable populations.
- Dr. Maria Lina Chaves: Dr. Maria Lina Chaves is a well-known nutritionist based in Maputo, Mozambique. She specializes in clinical nutrition, food and nutrition management, public health nutrition, nutrition policy and planning, community outreach and healthy lifestyle promotion. She has worked to provide technical assistance to various organizations throughout Mozambique in order to ensure that the population has access to nutritious food and to reduce the prevalence of malnutrition in vulnerable populations.
- Dr. Fernanda Soares: Dr. Fernanda Soares is a highly experienced nutritionist based in Maputo, Mozambique. She specializes in clinical nutrition, public health nutrition and food safety management. She is an expert on nutritional assessment and has developed strategies for improving nutrition and health outcomes in underprivileged communities. Her research has been published in several national and international journals. She is also a speaker at many conferences and seminars to promote better nutrition among Mozambique’s population.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Mozambique
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Mozambique.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Mozambique available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Mozambique. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Mozambique & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently had the pleasure of experiencing a nutrition counseling session with MantraCare in Mozambique. From the moment I walked into their office, I felt welcome and comfortable. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable and eager to help me make positive changes to my diet. I highly recommend MantraCare for anyone looking for knowledgeable and experienced nutrition counseling. Their expertise and commitment to helping individuals reach their health goals makes them a great choice for all your nutrition needs. Thank you, MantraCare, for helping me get on the right track to better health! “
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Mozambique will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Mozambique will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Mozambique via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Mozambique or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Mozambique would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Mozambique can be quite costly, depending on the size of the counseling session and the amount of time needed. Rates for a one-hour consultation can range from around $150 to $300, while six or eight hour sessions can cost up to $1,500.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!