Book online consultation with top dietitians in Namibia
Nutrition Counseling in Namibia
Namibia has a population of just over 1 million people and an estimated density of just over 5,000 people per sq km. The country is also one of the most sparsely populated in Africa, with an average of only 2.5 people per sq km. In addition to its small population size, Namibia also has a high incidence rates of malnutrition and obesity.
Due to these factors, malnutrition and obesity are major public health concerns in Namibia. Nutrition counseling is an essential part of combating malnutrition and obesity in Namibia, and there is a need for more nutrition counselors in the country. One way that nutrition counselors can help combat malnutrition and obesity in Namibia is by providing information on healthy eating habits and dietary supplements.
Nutrition counselors can also provide nutritional counseling to pregnant women and children under the age of five years old. In addition to providing nutrition counseling, nutrition counselors can also offer other services such as weight loss counseling or physical activity programs.
How can our Dietitian in Namibia help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Namibia for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Namibia
Our nutritionists in Namibia create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Namibia
- Dr. Onyeka Nkwor: Dr. Onyeka is a Nutritionist and wellness expert with vast experience in Nutrition Counseling, lifestyle and weight management counseling, medical nutrition therapy as well as nutritional assessment and evaluation. She is a sought-after Nutrition Consultant who has worked with several individuals and companies to achieve their health goals.
- Dr. Roanne Ramburuth: Dr. Ramburuth is a Nutritionist, dietitian and fitness expert who specializes in Nutrition Counselling, weight management and lifestyle changes to achieve optimal health outcomes. She has been featured in several media platforms, including television and radio programs, offering advice on Nutrition and Nutrition Counselling.
- Dr. Likius Kalomoh: Dr. Kalomoh is an experienced Nutritionist who specializes in Nutrition Counseling, dietary recommendations and lifestyle modifications to achieve optimal health outcomes. He has worked with both individuals and corporations, tailoring Nutrition plans according to their needs and goals.
- Dr. Melinda Kafidi: Dr. Kafidi is a Nutrition Consultant who specializes in Nutrition Counseling, nutrition education and meal planning for individuals of all ages. She has worked with several clients to assess their dietary needs and design Nutrition plans that will help them reach their goals.
- Farah Shaan: Farah Shaan is a Nutritionist and wellness expert specializing in Nutrition Counseling, dietary assessment and health promotion. She has worked with several clients to improve their Nutrition habits and to achieve their goals.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Namibia
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Namibia.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Namibia available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Namibia. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Namibia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently had the pleasure of working with MantraCare for nutrition counseling. From our first meeting, I knew that this was going to be a successful experience. The staff at MantraCare were knowledgeable and friendly, taking the time to make sure all my questions and concerns were addressed before we got started. My nutrition counselor guided me through the process of selecting an appropriate diet and gave me resources on how to plan meals and snacks that would help me reach my goals. We also discussed portion control, food safety, and mindful eating practices. I can’t thank MantraCare enough for helping me reach my health goals. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for nutritional counseling services. They are professional, and knowledgeable, and their commitment to quality care is unmatched. Thank you, MantraCare! “
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Namibia will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Namibia will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Namibia via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Namibia or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Namibia would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
One hour of nutrition counseling typically costs $80-$120 USD. For a six-month program, the cost can be as much as $3,600 USD. However, costs vary depending on location and service provider.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!