Book online consultation with top dietitians in Nepal
Nutrition Counseling in Nepal
Nutrition counseling in Nepal offers an opportunity to provide individuals with the latest information on a healthy diet and exercise. Counselors can help people identify areas where they might be eating too much or too little, and help them make changes to their diet and lifestyle.
Nepaleans aren’t used to getting physical activity. A lot of people in Nepal sit at work all day, and then they go home and relax. They don’t spend a lot of time outside walking or hiking.
Counselors can help people change their habits by giving them information about how to make better choices when it comes to food and exercise. Counselors can also provide advice on ways to improve the quality of life for people in Nepal by teaching them how to improve their mental health and stress levels.
How can our Dietitian in Nepal help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Nepal for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Nepal
Our nutritionists in Nepal create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Nepal
- Dr. Bishnu Raj Upreti: Dr. Bishnu Raj Upreti is one of the most renowned Nutritionists in Nepal, with years of experience in Nutrition Counselling and Research. He has a deep understanding of Nutrition Science and its applications in promoting health and well-being. His main areas of expertise include Nutrition Counselling, Nutrition Education, Nutrition Research and Nutrition Policy.
- Dr. Rupesh Maharjan: Dr. Rupesh Maharjan is a Nutritionist with expertise in Nutrition Counseling and Nutrition Education. He has worked extensively on nutrition topics such as malnutrition in Nepal, micronutrient deficiencies, diet management and nutritional requirements for pregnant women and lactating mothers.
- Ms. Abhikshana Sharma: Abhikshana Sharma is one of the leading Nutritionists in Nepal with a focus on Nutrition Counselling and Nutrition Education. She works closely with medical professionals to develop nutrition programs that promote health, prevent disease and improve quality of life.
- Dr. Anil Pradhan: Dr. Anil Pradhan is a Nutritionist with expertise in Nutrition Education, Nutrition Counselling and Nutrition Research. He has authored several research papers on Nutrition Science and its applications in promoting health and well-being. His main areas of interest include nutrition programs for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and children.
- Dr. Pradeep Khatri: Dr. Pradeep Khatri is a Nutritionist with expertise in Nutrition Education, Nutrition Counselling and Nutrition Research. He has worked on numerous Nutrition studies for both the adult and infant population of Nepal, as well as for various international organizations like WHO, UNICEF, etc. He is highly respected for his Nutrition Counselling and Nutrition Education services.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Nepal
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Nepal.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Nepal available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Nepal. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Nepal & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently had the pleasure of working with MantraCare to get nutrition counseling. They provided me with personalized nutrition advice and tips on how to improve my dietary habits. The team was very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional throughout the entire process. I found their expertise in nutrition to be invaluable for helping me achieve my health goals. I’m now following the nutrition plan they provided and have already seen great improvements in my physical and mental health. I would highly recommend MantraCare for anyone looking for personalized nutrition advice.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Nepal will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Nepal will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Nepal via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Nepal or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Nepal would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling can be very expensive, depending on the location and duration of the service. In some cases, it can cost as much as $600 per session.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!