Book online consultation with top dietitians in Niger
Nutrition Counseling in Niger
Nutrition counseling is a vital part of improving nutrition in Niger. Nutrition counselors are trained to provide evidence-based advice and guidance on proper nutritional practices, including diet and lifestyle changes, that will help individuals improve their overall health and wellbeing. Nutrition counselors play an important role in helping people understand the importance of good nutrition for maintaining physical and psychological health, as well as for preventing and managing chronic diseases.
Nutrition counselors in Niger work with individuals, families, communities, schools, health care providers, and other stakeholders to help promote healthy diets and lifestyles. They provide education on nutrition-related topics such as Adequate Nutrition (AN), Macronutrients Balance (MB), Nutrition Education (NE), Nutrition Support Programs (NP), Nutrition Education for Children (NEC), Nutrition and Physical Activity Education Program (PAEP).
How can our Dietitian in Niger help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Niger for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Niger
Our nutritionists in Niger create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Niger
- Dr. Ibrahima Boubacar: He is the founder of the Health Institute of Niger and a qualified nutritionist in the country with over 15 years of experience. He has been involved in numerous health projects across Niger, including providing nutritional advice to communities affected by poverty and malnutrition.
- Dr. Youssoufou Abdelkarim: He is a renowned nutritionist based in Niamey who specializes in food security and nutritional sciences. He has written several books on nutrition and health promotion and regularly hosts lectures and seminars on the same subject.
- Dr. Hassane Soumaila: He is an experienced nutritionist based in Niamey who specializes in nutritional health and wellbeing. He has worked with numerous agencies to provide nutritional advice to vulnerable communities, including those living in poverty or affected by malnutrition. He regularly provides lectures and workshops on healthy diets and nutrition.
- Dr. Adamou Alhadji: He is a leading nutritionist in Niger who has been involved in numerous research projects on malnutrition and health promotion. He is also a public speaker, regularly giving lectures and seminars on nutrition and its importance for the overall wellbeing of communities. He works closely with organizations to develop and implement effective public health policies.
- Dr. Ismaïla Diarra: He is a highly respected nutritionist in Niger who specializes in nutrition education and health promotion. He has conducted numerous research projects on the impact of malnutrition in Niger and regularly works with international organizations to address food insecurity and malnutrition in the country.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Niger
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Niger.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Niger available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Niger. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Niger & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently found myself struggling with an unhealthy lifestyle, so I reached out to MantraCare for help. The team at MantraCare was absolutely amazing! Their nutrition counseling sessions helped me better understand the importance of a balanced diet and gave me the confidence to make healthier decisions about what food I’m putting into my body. With their guidance, I have seen a major improvement in my overall health and wellbeing. I’m so thankful for the care and support that MantraCare has provided me with.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Niger will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Niger will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Niger via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Niger or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Niger would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition Counseling in Niger can cost anywhere from $50-$200 per hour. It is important to remember that this price will vary depending on the location and the level of experience of the counselor.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!