Book online consultation with top dietitians in Oman
Nutrition Counseling in Oman
Nutrition counseling is an important part of healthcare in Oman. Nutrition counselors provide individuals and families with guidance on how to follow a balanced diet that meets their needs. Nutrition counseling can help people make healthier food choices, reduce their risk for chronic diseases, and maintain or achieve a healthy weight.
Nutrition counselors use evidence-based strategies such as goal setting, problem solving, and behavior change to help clients make long-term lifestyle changes. Nutrition counselors also provide education on the benefits of healthy eating and how to plan meals that are nutritionally balanced. Nutrition counseling is available in a variety of settings including healthcare facilities, schools, business organizations, and community centers.
Nutrition counseling services can be provided by trained nutritionists, dietitians, and other healthcare professionals who specialize in this field. Nutrition counselors strive to ensure that their clients are able to make informed decisions about the food they eat and develop healthy dietary habits. Nutrition counseling is a valuable part of health care in Oman that can help individuals and families live healthier lives.
How can our Dietitian in Oman help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Oman for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Oman
Our nutritionists in Oman create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Oman
- Dr. Hafidh Al-Saadi: He is a well known nutritionist in Oman who has years of experience in treating various nutrition related ailments and promoting healthy living through proper diet and exercise. He has several published works on the subject and is an active member of many national and international medical organizations.
- Dr. Muna Al-Badi: She is a highly respected nutritionist in Oman who has been providing her services to the community for over 15 years. With a deep understanding of the latest medical advancements and research, she is able to provide tailor-made diet plans that help her patients reach their nutritional goals quickly and safely.
- Dr. Hamad Al-Nizari: He is an experienced nutritionist who specializes in children’s health and nutrition. His focus on health education and promoting healthy lifestyle choices has made him a respected figure in the field of nutrition.
- Dr. Abdulrahman Al-Jabri: He is a highly qualified nutritionist who has been serving the Omani community for over 25 years. His expertise in sports nutrition and weight management has made him a sought-after name among athletes and fitness enthusiasts alike.
- Dr. Laila Al-Maqbali: She is an esteemed nutritionist who specializes in obesity treatment, diabetes management and general health promotion through proper diet and nutrition. She has several published works on the subject and is a popular figure in the community.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Oman
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Oman.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Oman available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Oman. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Oman & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have had the pleasure of receiving nutrition counseling from MantraCare in Oman and I must say, it has been life-changing! They were so attentive and caring throughout the entire process. The dietitians were well-informed and knowledgeable about all aspects of nutrition, allowing them to provide valuable advice that was tailored to my individual goals and needs. The results I have achieved with their guidance and support are nothing short of amazing! Not only did I achieve my goal to lose weight, but I also learnt the skills and knowledge to help me maintain a healthy lifestyle going forward. Thanks to MantraCare, I am now living a happier and much healthier life! Highly recommend this service! “
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Oman will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Oman will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Oman via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Oman or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Oman would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Oman can be quite affordable, depending on the length of the counseling session and the qualifications of the counselor. Generally, sessions last around an hour and cost around OMR 150.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!