Consult online with best Physios
Physiotherapy Treatment in Philippines
In the Philippines, physiotherapy is a highly popular form of treatment for a wide range of medical issues. Physiotherapy is used to treat everything from chronic pain to sports injuries. Treatment options include manual therapy, exercise therapy, and neuromuscular therapy. Physiotherapy can be used to treat a wide range of medical issues. Manual therapy, exercise therapy, and neuromuscular therapy are all common forms of treatment in the Philippines. Manual therapy is used to treat conditions such as back pain and neck pain. Exercise therapy is often used to treat conditions such as chronic pain and arthritis. Neuromuscular therapy is used to treat conditions such as chronic leg pain and carpal tunnel syndrome.
Top Physiotherapists in Philippines
- Sheryl De Vera – Sheryl is a nationally-certified physiotherapist who has been working in the field for over 15 years. She specializes in sports medicine and works with patients ranging from athletes to those suffering from chronic pain.
- Doreen Paredes – Doreen is well-known for her work in manual therapy, which focuses on using hands-on treatment methods to improve joint health and function. She has more than 10 years of experience treating patients with injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome, neck pain, and tennis elbow.
- Dr. Aileen Yap is a well-known physiotherapist in the Philippines. She has over 20 years of experience and is a certified therapist from the American Council on Exercise (ACE). Her clients praise her for her effective treatment methods and care for their overall well-being.
- Dr. John Paul Reyes is another highly-rated physio practitioner in the Philippines. He has over 10 years of experience and is a certified therapist from ACE as well as a member of the Philippine College of Sports Medicine (PCSM). His clients appreciate his ability to target specific muscle groups with his treatments, as well as his willingness to listen to their needs and concerns.
- Dr. Rene Gullanes is another highly-rated physio practitioner in the Philippines who has over 15 years of experience treating patients from all walks of life. He is a certified therapist from ACE as well as a member of PCSM, which makes him an expert in sports medicine treatments. His patients rate him highly for his compassionate care and attention to detail when it comes to their treatment plans.
How it works ?
Sign up for Physiotherapy in Philippines
Complete a simple five-minute online application to check your eligibility for the physiotherapy program in Philippines.
Meet your Physiotherapist (PT)
We will connect you with a Mantra physical therapist in Philippines who will be available to you 24/7 via call or chat
Connect to Physiomantra App
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your physiotherapist to cure your pains. You can also track your progress in the app.
We treat nearly all muscle and joint issues
Not all physical or muscle problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 200+ physical therapist from Philippines & the world cover a range of specialties to meet your needs be it back pain, shoulder pain, or sports injury:
Meet the best online physical therapist in Philippines
10,000+ Happy Customers From Philippines & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had been struggling for months with an injury and nothing seemed to be helping. I was referred to MantraCare by a close friend and decided to give it a try. From the first visit, I felt like this was the place that could help me recover. The team of physiotherapists at MantraCare are incredibly knowledgeable and supportive. During my visits, they would patiently explain everything to me and guide me through the exercises so that I could understand what I needed to do and why.”
2 years on MantraCare
Top Physiotherapists at Mantracare in Philippines
Frequently Asked Questions
Physiotherapy can be defined as a treatment method that focuses on the science of movement. It helps people to restore, maintain and maximize their physical strength and motion by addressing the underlying physical issues. It helps treat muscle and joint pains issues.
Physiotherapists are experts at providing physiotherapy in Philippines for:
Elbow pain – Elbow pain can have causes that are not due to fundamental illness. It is associated with several causes including hitting a hard object, injury, putting pressure on the elbow, or attempting any sports activity.
Back pain – A person may experience minor to severe back pain due to several reasons including lifting heavy weight, injury or age. If neglected, the symptoms can turn worse. Physiotherapy helps in getting rid of these symptoms.
Hand pain – Hand pain is frequently brought by illness or injury that affects bones, muscles, joints, and ligaments, veins, or connective tissues altogether. Hand pain is one element of joint aggravation (joint pain) which is felt inside the hand.
Wrist pain – Wrist pain is typically brought by injuries or cracks from unexpected wounds. However, wrist pain can also occur from long haul issues such as monotonous pressure, joint inflammation, and carpal passage disorder.
and more areas of body.
It isn’t about which is better; it’s about availability and access. Ideally, everyone in Philippines should have unlimited access to personalized healthcare. But we do not live in an ideal world. Online physical therapy bridges those instances where in-person visits are less effective / feasible. Moreover, through online treatment, you get access to the best physiotherapy in Philippines, while sitting in your home.
Our physical therapy treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of the Philippines. We cater to people in Alaminos, Angeles, Antipolo, Bacolod, Bacoor, Bago, Baguio, Bais, Balanga, Batac, Batangas City Bayawan, Baybay, Bayugan, Biñan, Bislig, Bogo Butuan (CABADBARAN) are served.
Philippines has many good Physiotherapists without a doubt. However, physiotherapists in Philippines typically really on in-person meetings and traditional interventions. Each visit to a Physiotherapist typically happens every 2-3 months or more. With the Mantra Physical therapy model – you get to meet your Physio daily. He tracks you daily & guides you whenever or wherever you want. For this reason, the results from the Mantra Care Physiotherapy treatment program turn out to be better for most people.
Take a free physiotherapy assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our team of professional physiotherapists can help you determine the best course of action to reach your goals. Our personalized treatments, including manual therapy and exercise therapy, will help improve mobility and reduce pain, improving overall quality of life. Contact us today to schedule an assessment and start feeling better!