Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top doctors
Diabetes Doctor Near Me in Poland
If you are looking for a diabetes doctor near you in Poland, there are many options to choose from. You can find a diabetes specialist in your area by searching online or asking your primary care physician for a referral.There are many different types of diabetes, so it is important to find a doctor who specializes in the type of diabetes that you have. Type 1 diabetes, for example, requires different treatment than type 2 diabetes.
Once you have found a few potential doctors, make an appointment to meet with them and discuss your treatment options. Bring a list of questions with you to ask about their experience treating diabetes, what type of treatments they offer, and what their success rates are. You should also be sure to ask about the side effects of any medications they prescribe and how frequently they need to be taken. Be sure to mention any other health concerns you have so that the doctor can best tailor a treatment plan for you.
Meet Best Diabetes Doctors in Poland
- Dr. Wojciech Kopczynski is a leading diabetes specialist in Poland. He has over 25 years of experience in the field and has helped thousands of patients manage their diabetes. He is the author of several books on the topic, including “The Diabetic Diet” and “The Diabetic Cookbook.” He is also a member of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Polish Medical Association.
- Dr. Wojciech Marcinowicz is another top diabetes doctor in Poland. He is the Head of the Department of Diabetes and Endocrinology at Medical University of Lodz. He has over 15 years of experience treating patients with diabetes and has published several papers on the topic.
- Dr. Piotr Pawel Jaroszewski is a respected physician specializing in diabetes care. He heads up the Department of Endocrinology and Diabetology at Poznan University of Medical Sciences. He has over 10 years of experience treating patients with diabetes and has authored several papers on diabetic care and management
- Dr. Marek Janiak is a leading endocrinologist and diabetologist in Poland. He has over 20 years of experience treating patients with diabetes and other endocrine disorders. He also serves as the head of the Department of Endocrinology and Diabetology at Wrocław Medical University.
- Dr. Rafał Pączek is another top choice for diabetes care in Poland. He is an experienced endocrinologist and diabetologist who has treated patients with diabetes for over 15 years. He currently serves as the head of the Department of Endocrinology at Jagiellonian University Medical College in Krakow.
What does a Diabetes Specialist treat?
Our Endocrinologists in Poland can help treat all common diabetes-related complications as mentioned below. They can also help with severe complications like diabetic retinopathy (eye), kidney damage, and diabetic neuropathy
10,000+ Happy Customers From Poland & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“MantraCare’s diabetes treatment program has been a life-changer for me. I was diagnosed with diabetes a few years ago and my health was rapidly deteriorating. I was put on insulin and my blood sugar levels were all over the place. I was always tired and my moods were swings. My family was really worried about me. Then, I heard about MantraCare’s diabetes treatment program and decided to give it a try. After just a few weeks on the program, I noticed a big difference in my energy levels and moods. My blood sugar levels were also much more stable. I’m now off insulin and my health has improved tremendously. I’m so grateful to MantraCare for giving me my life back!“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Ask Questions
A diabetologist is a sugar specialist doctor who specializes in treating diabetes and can make the treatment easy and effective. Their prime work is to diagnose and treat all types of diabetes including type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes. Consult a diabetologist near you in Poland at MantraCare today.
An endocrinologist in Poland specializes in the field of glands and hormones. They deal with metabolism, including how your body changes food into energy and how it grows. He can treat issues with the following organs/ glands
- Pancreas, which makes insulin and other substances for digestion. Malfunctioning of this gland leads to diabetes
- Thyroid that controls metabolism, energy, and brain growth and development
- Adrenals glands that help to control things like your blood pressure, metabolism & stress response
- Hypothalamus that controls body temperature, hunger, and thirst
- Pituitary, a pea-sized gland near brain that keeps hormones balanced
- Reproductive glands
Endocrinologists in Poland helps in controlling high blood sugar levels, one of the main causes of diabetes.
A diabetologist is a doctor who is concerned only with diabetic patients while an endocrinologist is a specialist concerning conditions that affect the endocrine organs. Since diabetes doesn’t come alone and is one such condition where the consequences are related to the endocrine organs, an endocrinologist can also treat diabetes. Both endocrinologists and diabetologists in Poland can be consulted at Mantra Care.
Managing time has become difficult for everyone these days. People tend to neglect their health because of a lack of time. Therefore, many people find online consultation more convenient as they don’t need to commute or cover certain distances for their appointments. And in online treatment scheduling can be done easily and also, you can talk to your endocrinologist in Poland via chat or video call at any time of the day.
Our Diabetes treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultations from any part of the UK. You can access other clinics through these links: Diabetes Clinic Tanzania, Diabetes Clinic Kenya, Diabetes Clinic Uganda, Diabetes Clinic Mozambique, Diabetes Clinic Ghana, Diabetes Clinic Zambia, Diabetes Clinic Rwanda, Diabetes Clinic Mauritius, Diabetes Clinic Madagascar, Diabetes Clinic USA, Diabetes Clinic Indonesia, Diabetes Clinic Brazil, Diabetes Clinic Bangladesh, Diabetes Clinic Ethiopia, Diabetes Clinic Philippines, Diabetes Clinic Egypt, Diabetes Clinic Vietnam, Diabetes Clinic Congo, Diabetes Clinic Turkey, Diabetes Clinic Iran, Diabetes Clinic Thailand, Diabetes Clinic United Kingdom, Diabetes Clinic South Africa, Diabetes Clinic Myanmar, Diabetes Clinic Colombia, Diabetes Clinic Argentina, Diabetes Clinic Algeria, Diabetes Clinic Sudan, Diabetes Clinic Ukraine, Diabetes Clinic Cuba, Diabetes Clinic UK
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.
FREE Diabetes Assessment
Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top diabetes doctors