Book online consultation with top dietitians in Spain
Nutrition Counseling in Spain
Spain is home to some of the world’s most diverse and delicious food. While this might make it hard for some people to follow a restrictive diet, it is important to remember that good nutrition is key to overall health.
When looking for a nutritionist in Spain, it is important to consider their experience and credentials. Many nutritionists in Spain have earned degrees from accredited universities or have completed specialized training programs. They are also likely to be board certified in their field.
How can our Dietitian in Spain help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Spain for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Spain
Our nutritionists in Spain create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Spain
- Dr. Anna Tarragó: A nutritionist and dietitian with over 20 years of experience, Dr. Tarragó specializes in Nutrition Counseling and developing personalised meal plans to suit different health requirements and lifestyles. She offers online consultations as well as one-on-one sessions through her practice in Barcelona.
- Dr. Míriam Sánchez: An expert Nutritionist with over 15 years of experience, Dr. Sánchez is dedicated to helping individuals achieve their optimal health and wellness through Nutrition Counseling and personalised meal plans tailored to suit different health requirements and lifestyles. Her practice is based in Madrid, where she offers online consultations and one-on-one sessions.
- Dr. Carmen García: Nutritionist and dietitian with over 10 years of experience, Dr. Garcia specializes in Nutrition Counseling and creating personalised meal plans to suit different health requirements and lifestyles. She works from her practice in Valencia, where she provides both online consultations and one-on-one sessions.
- Dr. Isabel Martínez: Nutritionist and dietitian with more than 8 years of experience, Dr. Martinez focuses on Nutrition Counseling and developing nutritious meal plans that are tailored to individual health requirements and lifestyles. She provides online consultations as well as one-on-one sessions through her practice in Seville.
- Dr. Fernando Rodríguez: Nutritionist and dietitian with over 7 years of experience, Dr. Rodriguez specializes in Nutrition Counseling and creating personalised meal plans to suit different health requirements and lifestyles. His practice is based in Bilbao, where he offers both online consultations and one-on-one sessions.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Spain
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Spain.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Spain available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Spain. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Spain & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been so happy with the nutrition counseling services I have received from MantraCare in Spain. They have been incredibly helpful, providing me with a customized diet plan that fits my lifestyle and needs. Through their guidance and support, I was able to make changes to my eating habits which resulted in improved overall health. In addition, they provided me with personalized advice on lifestyle and stress management, which helped me become more in tune with my body and made it easier to make healthier food choices. I am so thankful for the support of MantraCare as they have truly changed my life! Thank you!“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Spain will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Spain will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Spain via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Spain or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Spain would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
In general, nutrition counseling in Spain ranges from €80 to €200 an hour, but this can vary depending on the city or location. Nutritionists in Spain are typically licensed professionals, although some may be registered dietitians.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!