Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top diabetes doctors
Diabetes Clinic in Sri Lanka
Diabetes is a serious metabolic disorder that can be cause by problems with the way the body processes sugar, called diabetes mellitus. There are two main types of diabetes: type 1 and type 2. Type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune disease in which the body attacks its own insulin-producing cells. This results in a lack of insulin, which can damage blood vessels and lead to serious health problems such as blindness, kidney failure, and heart disease. Type 2 diabetes is usually the more common type, and is caused by a combination of genetics and lifestyle factors such as obesity and lack of exercise. Both types can be treated with diet and exercise, but there are also a range of medicines that can be used to help manage the condition.
If you are concerned about your diabetes or if you have been diagnosed with diabetes, it is important to get advice from a doctor or other health professional. There are many resources available to help people with diabetes manage their condition online, including online diabetes clinics. Online clinics offer a range of services including information and support for people living with diabetes, advice on diet and exercise, access to medication advice and support groups, and access to peer support.
Top Diabetes Clinic in Sri Lanka
- The Colombo National Hospital is one of the most renowned hospitals in Sri Lanka and it offers comprehensive care for patients with diabetes. This hospital has a range of specialties and facilities that make it a perfect choice for patients with complex diabetes issues. In addition, this hospital has a highly experienced team of doctors and nurses who are experts in treating diabetic patients.
- The Deniyaya National Hospital (DNH) is a smaller hospital that focuses on providing quality care for people with diabetes and other chronic conditions. NH offers a wide range of treatments and services, including special clinics for children with diabetes.
- The Dharmapuri Diabetic Hospital (DDH) is another good choice for those looking for an excellent standard of diabetic care. This hospital has state-of-the art facilities and experienced staff who are committed to providing superior
- Samanalaya Diabetes Hospital is one of the oldest and most respected Diabetes Hospitals in Sri Lanka. It was founded in 1948 by Dr D Jayasuriya and remains an important resource for patients with diabetes throughout the country.
- Karuna Health Care Centre is a recently opened Diabetes Hospital that offersstate-of-the-art treatment facilities and multidisciplinary team approach to care.
Why MantraCare is one the best Diabetes clinics in Sri Lanka
10,000+ Happy Customers From Sri Lanka & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“ I received from MantraCare in Sri Lanka. I had been struggling to manage my diabetes for some time and was feeling very frustrated. My GP suggested that I try MantraCare and I am so glad that I did! The treatment has been really effective in managing my diabetes and I have found it much easier to stay on top of my condition. I would highly recommend MantraCare to anyone who is struggling to manage their diabetes. Thank you!“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Ask Questions
MantraCare Diabetes Hospital is one of the well-known Diabetes Hospitals in Sri Lanka. It treats diabetes and diabetes-related diseases online. MantraCare with its best team of sugar doctors and other staff have helped thousands of patients with Diabetes treatment. For our patients, it has been a satisfying experience with us and our team.
Mantra Care is one of the best diabetes clinics in Sri Lanka for controlling diabetes online. At our Diabetes clinic in Sri Lanka, we have Dr. Shweta Jain, Dr. Anil Kumar Sahu, Dr. Poonam Gupta, Dr. Carol, and many other experienced doctors available to treat patients with diabetes.
Yes, Diabetes can be reversed with proper maintenance of nutrition intake. Exercising plans provided by the Diabetes clinic in Sri Lanka are also helpful. It’s not that diabetes can be cured permanently, but it can be prevented at every stage. Also, if severely affected, the patient needs proper track and care for lowering the other risks of other ailments associated with diabetes. A balanced diet, regular exercise, and required medications have helped multiple Sri Lankan patients in reversing diabetes.
Our Diabetes treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultations from any part of the UK. You can access other clinics through these links: Diabetes Clinic Tanzania, Diabetes Clinic Kenya, Diabetes Clinic Uganda, Diabetes Clinic Mozambique, Diabetes Clinic Ghana, Diabetes Clinic Zambia, Diabetes Clinic Rwanda, Diabetes Clinic Mauritius, Diabetes Clinic Madagascar, Diabetes Clinic USA, Diabetes Clinic Indonesia, Diabetes Clinic Brazil, Diabetes Clinic Bangladesh, Diabetes Clinic Ethiopia, Diabetes Clinic Philippines, Diabetes Clinic Egypt, Diabetes Clinic Vietnam, Diabetes Clinic Congo, Diabetes Clinic Turkey, Diabetes Clinic Iran, Diabetes Clinic Thailand, Diabetes Clinic United Kingdom, Diabetes Clinic South Africa, Diabetes Clinic Myanmar, Diabetes Clinic Colombia, Diabetes Clinic Argentina, Diabetes Clinic Algeria, Diabetes Clinic Sudan, Diabetes Clinic Ukraine, Diabetes Clinic Cuba, Diabetes Clinic UK
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.