Book online consultation with top dietitians in Sri Lanka
Nutrition Counseling in Sri Lanka
There is a growing demand for nutrition counseling in Sri Lanka. There are many reasons for this, including an increase in obesity and chronic diseases, as well as an increasing awareness of the importance of good nutrition. Nutrition counseling can help people to improve their diets and to reduce their risks of chronic disease. It can also help people to understand their nutritional needs and to make healthy choices. In Sri Lanka, nutrition counseling is usually provided by dietitians or by registered nutritionists.
Dietitians typically provide general guidance about good food choices and about how to prepare meals. They may also provide advice about specific health problems, such as heart disease or diabetes. Registered nutritionists are trained in the principles of nutrition and the latest research on diet and health. They are able to provide more personalized guidance about food choices and meal planning. Registered nutritionists may also provide advice about weight loss or weight management, and about preventing or managing chronic diseases such as diabetes or heart disease.
How can our Dietitian in Sri Lanka help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Sri Lanka for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Sri Lanka
Our nutritionists in Sri Lanka create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Sri Lanka
- Dr. Lakshman Galagama: Dr. Lakshman Galagama is a renowned Nutritionist in Sri Lanka, with over 10 years of experience in Nutrition and Dietetics. He holds master degrees both in Nutrition & Dietetics and Public Health Nutrition from the University of Colombo as well as professional qualifications such as Certified Nutritionist Nutrition & Dietetic (CND). He offers Nutrition Counseling, Nutrition Coaching, Nutrition Planning, and Nutrition Education.
- Dr. Upul Dissanayake: Dr. Upul Dissanayake is a Nutritionist with over 20 years of experience in the field. He holds a degree in Nutrition and Food Science from the University of Colombo and is a Member of Nutrition Society of Sri Lanka. He provides Nutrition Counseling, Nutrition Education, Nutrition Planning, Nutrition Coaching and Nutrition Research services.
- Dr. Prasad Wijesuriya: Dr. Prasad Wijesuriya is an experienced nutritionist who has been providing Nutrition Counseling, Nutrition Education and Nutrition Coaching services for over 25 years in Sri Lanka. He holds a degree in Nutrition from the University of Kelaniya and is a Member of Nutrition Society of Sri Lanka.
- Dr. Aasiri Jayawardena: Dr. Aasiri Jayawardena has been providing Nutrition Consulting and Nutrition Education services in Sri Lanka for more than 30 years. He holds a degree in Nutrition from the University of Colombo and is an active Member of Nutrition Society of Sri Lanka. He also provides Nutrition Coaching, Nutrition Planning and Nutrition Research services.
- Dr. K.A Monaragala: Dr. K.A Monaragala is a Nutritionist and Health Educator in Sri Lanka with more than 15 years of experience in Nutrition Consulting, Nutrition Education and Nutrition Coaching services. He holds an MS in Nutrition from the University of Colombo, as well as professional qualifications such as Nutrition and Dietetics (N&D). He is an active member of Nutrition Society of Sri Lanka.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Sri Lanka
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Sri Lanka.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Sri Lanka available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Sri Lanka. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Sri Lanka & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had the opportunity to receive nutrition counseling from MantraCare in Sri Lanka. The services provided were top notch! The counselors were knowledgeable and professional, and they tailored the session to my individual needs. I felt very comfortable discussing my lifestyle choices with them and was able to gain valuable insight into improving my diet for better health. The information provided to me was clear and concise and I left feeling more confident in my ability to make healthy eating choices. Thank you MantraCare for a wonderful experience! Highly recommended.“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Sri Lanka will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Sri Lanka will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Sri Lanka via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Sri Lanka or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Sri Lanka would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Sri Lanka can be quite costly, depending on the duration and type of counseling. Fees for ten sessions of individual counseling range from Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 30,000, while group counseling fees are typically lower at around Rs. 6,000 per session. In addition, a Nutrition Counseling certification may be required by some clinics in order to offer services to a wider range of clients.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!