Book online consultation with top dietitians in Sweden
Nutrition Counseling in Sweden
Sweden is home to some of the best food in the world, but it’s also home to some of the worst health outcomes. Obesity is epidemic, with over 30% of the population classified as obese. Diabetes rates are also high, and heart disease is on the rise.
A variety of factors are at play, including a sedentary lifestyle and a diet that’s high in sugar and processed foods. Many Swedes aren’t getting the recommended amount of exercise, and they’re not eating enough healthy foods.
If you want to improve your health in Sweden, you need to see a nutritionist. A nutritionist can help you make positive changes to your diet and lifestyle. They can also provide you with advice on how toercise optimally and manage your weight. Nutrition counseling in Sweden is a critical part of reversing these alarming trends. If you want to be proactive about your health, don’t wait – see a nutritionist today!
How can our Dietitian in Sweden help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Sweden for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Sweden
Our nutritionists in Sweden create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Sweden
- Anna-Karin Björklund: Nutritionist and Nutrition Counselor based in Sweden, Anna-Karin specializes in food and nutrition science, health psychology, and culinary medicine. She is internationally certified by the International Confederation of Dietetic Associations (ICDA).
- Dr. Elin Strandberg: Nutritionist and Nutrition Counselor based in Stockholm, Sweden. She specializes in nutritional counseling for allergies and food intolerances, weight management, inflammation-reduction, and detoxification.
- Martina Jansson: Nutritionist and Nutrition Counselor from Gothenburg. She is a trained chef with experience working in Michelin-star restaurants in France and Sweden. She specializes in plant-based nutrition, sports nutrition, and overall healthy eating habits.
- Dr. Carina Tydén: Nutritionist and Nutrition Counselor based in Malmö with a master’s degree in Nutrition Science from Lund University. She specializes in pediatric nutrition, sports nutrition, weight management, and dietary supplements.
- Dr. Anna Forsberg: Nutritionist and Nutrition Counselor from Gothenburg, Sweden. She is a registered dietitian with over 20 years of experience in clinical nutrition and health promotion. She specializes in obesity prevention and management, diabetes prevention and treatment, food allergies, and weight loss surgery.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Sweden
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Sweden.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Sweden available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Sweden. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Sweden & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“My experience with Nutrition Counseling from MantraCare in Sweden has been absolutely life-changing. From the very first appointment, I felt like I was in safe, capable hands and that the team really cared about me and my wellbeing. Through a combination of personalized guidance, education and support, I have learned how to make healthier food choices and develop better eating habits. The team at MantraCare took the time to understand my specific needs and goals, and tailored a nutrition plan specifically for me. This has made all the difference in helping me achieve my health goals. I am so grateful for the knowledge and insight that I have gained from this experience, which has enabled me to make lasting lifestyle changes. I would highly recommend MantraCare in Sweden for their exceptional nutrition counseling services.“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Sweden will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Sweden will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Sweden via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Sweden or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Sweden would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Sweden can be quite costly, depending on what services are required. For example, a one-hour consultation might cost around $100USD, while a six-month subscription to a nutrition magazine might cost around $30USD per month.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!