Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top doctors
Diabetes Doctor Near Me in Switzerland
If you’re searching for a diabetes doctor near me in Switzerland, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, it’s important to find a healthcare provider that is experienced in treating diabetes. Furthermore, you’ll want to make sure that the provider is located near you and is accessible.
When it comes to finding a diabetes doctor near me in Switzerland, there are a few different options. One option is to contact your local hospital or medical center and ask for a referral. Another option is to search online for providers in your area. Finally, you can also ask family and friends for recommendations.
Making an appointment with a diabetes doctor near me in Switzerland is easy once you’ve found the right provider. Simply give them a call or schedule an appointment online. Be sure to bring along any medical records or test results that you may have so that they can provide the best possible care.
Meet Best Diabetes Doctors in Switzerland
- Dr. Monnier is a highly respected endocrinologist who has been working with diabetes patients for over 20 years. He has a deep understanding of the condition and is able to provide individualized treatment plans that often lead to dramatic improvements in his patients’ health.
- Dr. Aschwanden is a leading research scientist in the field of diabetes and its treatment. He has made major breakthroughs in our understanding of the disease and has developed new treatments that are helping patients achieve better outcomes. He is also an experienced clinician and provides excellent care for his patients at his clinic in Zurich.
- Dr. Michaela Eder is a diabetologist at the Inselspital Bern, where she specializes in the treatment of type 1 diabetes. She is an expert in Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) and has developed several CGM algorithms that are used internationally.
- Dr. Ursula Keller is a leading endocrinologist and diabetologist in Zurich. She has extensive experience caring for patients with diabetes and other endocrine disorders. Dr. Keller is also a research scientist and has authored numerous scientific papers on diabetes and its treatment.
- Dr. Silvia Ulrich is a diabetologist with over 20 years of experience caring for patients with diabetes and other chronic diseases. Dr. Ulrich is also an expert in nutrition and exercise, two most important factors in managing diabetes.
What does a Diabetes Specialist treat?
Our Endocrinologists in Switzerland can help treat all common diabetes-related complications as mentioned below. They can also help with severe complications like diabetic retinopathy (eye), kidney damage, and diabetic neuropathy
10,000+ Happy Customers From Switzerland & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“MantraCare’s diabetes treatment is the best I’ve ever tried. I was diagnosed with diabetes a few years ago and have tried many different treatments, but none of them have worked as well as MantraCare’s. Their treatment has completely reversed my diabetes and I no longer have to take insulin or any other medication. I would highly recommend their treatment to anyone with diabetes.“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Ask Questions
A diabetologist is a sugar specialist doctor who specializes in treating diabetes and can make the treatment easy and effective. Their prime work is to diagnose and treat all types of diabetes including type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes. Consult a diabetologist near you in Switzerland at MantraCare today.
An endocrinologist in Switzerland specializes in the field of glands and hormones. They deal with metabolism, including how your body changes food into energy and how it grows. He can treat issues with the following organs/ glands
- Pancreas, which makes insulin and other substances for digestion. Malfunctioning of this gland leads to diabetes
- Thyroid that controls metabolism, energy, and brain growth and development
- Adrenals glands that help to control things like your blood pressure, metabolism & stress response
- Hypothalamus that controls body temperature, hunger, and thirst
- Pituitary, a pea-sized gland near brain that keeps hormones balanced
- Reproductive glands
Endocrinologists in Switzerland helps in controlling high blood sugar levels, one of the main causes of diabetes.
A diabetologist is a doctor who is concerned only with diabetic patients while an endocrinologist is a specialist concerning conditions that affect the endocrine organs. Since diabetes doesn’t come alone and is one such condition where the consequences are related to the endocrine organs, an endocrinologist can also treat diabetes. Both endocrinologists and diabetologists in Switzerland can be consulted at Mantra Care.
Managing time has become difficult for everyone these days. People tend to neglect their health because of a lack of time. Therefore, many people find online consultation more convenient as they don’t need to commute or cover certain distances for their appointments. And in online treatment scheduling can be done easily and also, you can talk to your endocrinologist in Switzerland via chat or video call at any time of the day.
Our Diabetes treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultations from any part of the UK. You can access other clinics through these links: Diabetes Clinic Tanzania, Diabetes Clinic Kenya, Diabetes Clinic Uganda, Diabetes Clinic Mozambique, Diabetes Clinic Ghana, Diabetes Clinic Zambia, Diabetes Clinic Rwanda, Diabetes Clinic Mauritius, Diabetes Clinic Madagascar, Diabetes Clinic USA, Diabetes Clinic Indonesia, Diabetes Clinic Brazil, Diabetes Clinic Bangladesh, Diabetes Clinic Ethiopia, Diabetes Clinic Philippines, Diabetes Clinic Egypt, Diabetes Clinic Vietnam, Diabetes Clinic Congo, Diabetes Clinic Turkey, Diabetes Clinic Iran, Diabetes Clinic Thailand, Diabetes Clinic United Kingdom, Diabetes Clinic South Africa, Diabetes Clinic Myanmar, Diabetes Clinic Colombia, Diabetes Clinic Argentina, Diabetes Clinic Algeria, Diabetes Clinic Sudan, Diabetes Clinic Ukraine, Diabetes Clinic Cuba, Diabetes Clinic UK
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.
FREE Diabetes Assessment
Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top diabetes doctors