Book online consultation with top dietitians in Togo
Nutrition Counseling in Togo
Nutrition counseling is an important part of healthcare in Togo. Nutrition counseling helps prevent chronic diseases, improve overall health and well-being, and ensure that individuals are consuming a nutritious diet. Nutrition counselors provide assessments of the patient’s nutritional needs as well as individualized nutrition plans to meet those needs.
Nutrition counselors also provide education on healthy eating habits and lifestyle changes to help individuals meet their nutrition goals. Nutrition counseling is essential in helping Togo achieve its objective of reducing the number of chronic diseases and improving overall public health.
Nutrition counselors also work collaboratively with healthcare professionals and other organizations to ensure that patients receive comprehensive nutrition services. Nutrition counseling helps individuals take charge of their health and makes them more aware of the nutritional choices they can make for a healthier lifestyle. Nutrition counseling is an effective tool in helping Togo reach its goal of improving public health through improved nutrition.
How can our Dietitian in Togo help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Togo for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Togo
Our nutritionists in Togo create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Togo
- Dr. Kokou Charles Djokoto: Dr. Kokou is a well-known nutritionist in Togo and the Chairman of the Nutrition Society of Togo (NSOT). He holds an MSc in Applied Human Nutrition from the University of Pretoria, South Africa, and has been actively working in the field for more than 10 years. He is an expert in food security, public health nutrition and healthy nutritional approaches for the prevention of non-communicable diseases.
- Dr. Koffi Assan: Dr. Koffi is a leading nutritionist in Togo with more than 20 years of experience in the field. He holds a Doctorate in Nutrition from the University of Lomé, Togo. He specializes in nutrition education and health promotion as well as public health advocacy. He has worked extensively on improving diets for vulnerable populations such as school children, women and rural households.
- Dr. Abou Bamba: Dr. Abou is an expert in food safety with a Doctorate from the University of Lomé, Togo. He has been involved in nutrition research for more than 15 years and he is a leading figure in public health nutrition programs development. He specializes in food security, nutrition education and healthy eating practices promotion to reduce the burden of malnutrition related diseases.
- Dr. Charles Sossa: Dr. Charles is a nutritionist and professor with the University of Lomé, Togo. He holds a Doctorate in Nutrition from the same university and has been teaching nutrition courses for more than 10 years. His research focuses on food security, public health nutrition and healthy eating practices promotion to reduce malnutrition burden in vulnerable populations.
- Dr. Kossi Djimadoum: Dr. Kossi is a nutritionist with more than 15 years of experience in the field. He holds an MSc from the University of Pretoria, South Africa, and specializes in public health nutrition research and policy implementation for improving nutritional outcomes among vulnerable populations. He works closely with government and non-governmental organizations to improve nutrition policies in Togo.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Togo
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Togo.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Togo available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Togo. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Togo & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I came to MantraCare in Togo looking for nutrition counseling and was so impressed with the level of care I received! The counselors were knowledgeable, helpful, and really listened to what I had to say. They took the time to understand my needs and create a plan that worked for me. Thanks to their guidance and support, I’m now making healthier choices and feeling better than ever. I would highly recommend MantraCare in Togo for anyone looking for nutrition counseling! Thank you!“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Togo will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Togo will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Togo via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Togo or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Togo would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
A full nutrition counseling session typically lasts around two hours, and can cost between $50 and $100 per hour. This price range may increase if other services are also required, such as travel to and from the clinic, food for the patient during the counseling session, or medications prescribed by the counselor.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!