Book online consultation with top dietitians in Turkey
Nutrition Counseling in Turkey
Nutrition counseling in Turkey is a growing field as the population ages and becomes more health-conscious. In addition, there is an increasing incidence of obesity and other chronic diseases, which can be attributed to poor diets and lack of exercise. There are a number of nutrition counseling agencies that offer individualized counseling and support. They also offer group sessions, workshops, and lectures on healthy eating habits and physical activity.
One of the most common complaints among Turkish adults is that they don’t have enough time to cook healthy meals. Nutrition counselors can help clients develop meal plans that fit their busy lifestyles. They can also recommend healthier snacks and drinks to accompany meals.
How can our Dietitian in Turkey help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Turkey for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Turkey
Our nutritionists in Turkey create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Turkey
- Nermin Çoban, Nutrition Specialist: With over 15 years of experience in the field of Nutrition and Health, Nermin Çoban provides Nutrition Counseling to a wide range of clients. She specializes in dietary pattern analysis and developing customized nutrition plans for individuals with different health conditions.
- Zeynep Aydın, Nutrition Coach: Zeynep Aydın is a Nutrition Coach with a decade of experience in helping clients to achieve their goals. She helps her clients make sustainable dietary changes that lead to better health & nutrition habits.
- Ahmet Yalçınkaya, Nutritionist: Ahmet specializes in Nutrition Education and Nutrition Counseling, providing personalized nutrition plans to help clients reach their goals. He also works with corporate wellness programs and offers lifestyle coaching.
- Seyhan Karaoğlu, Nutrition Expert: Seyhan is a Nutrition Expert who has extensive experience in helping individuals improve their health through Nutrition Counseling, Nutrition Education, and Nutrition Coaching. She offers insight and personalized plans to improve nutrition habits and lifestyle.
- İlkem Şahin, Nutritionist: With over 10 years of experience in Nutrition, İlkem is an expert Nutritionist who specializes in Nutrition Counseling for a range of clients including athletes, weight loss, and health-related goals. She helps her clients with Nutrition Education and Nutrition Coaching to reach their desired goals.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Turkey
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Turkey.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Turkey available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Turkey. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Turkey & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently took advantage of the nutrition counseling services offered by MantraCare in Turkey and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. The certified nutritionists provided me with invaluable insights on how to better manage my diet and lifestyle, resulting in improved overall health. For example, they taught me about portion control, how to identify healthier alternatives to snacks and meals, and how to make better food choices when dining out. They even offered helpful tips on incorporating physical activity into my routine and creating healthier habits overall. I am so thankful for the nutrition counseling I received from MantraCare as it has helped me feel more energetic, focused and productive throughout the day. The expertise of the counselors is simply outstanding and I would highly recommend their services to anyone interested in improving their nutrition habits. With them, I was able to make better decisions when it comes to my health and wellbeing! “
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Turkey will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Turkey will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Turkey via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Turkey or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Turkey would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Turkey can cost anywhere from $50-$250 per session. Inexpensive clinics may charge as little as $50 per session, while more expensive clinics may charge up to $250. Additionally, some clinics may offer discounts for multiple sessions or for clinic-administered testing and supplements.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!