Consult online with best Physios
Physiotherapy Treatment in UAE
Physiotherapy is a treatment that uses physical exercises and therapies to improve the body’s function. Physiotherapy can be used to treat a variety of conditions, including pain, joint pain, muscle pain, and stress relief. Physiotherapy can be done in a hospital setting or at home. Physiotherapy in the UAE is available through a number of providers. The best way to find a provider is to ask around or check online reviews. Some providers offer flexible appointment slots which can be great for those with busy schedules. In general, physiotherapy in the UAE is affordable and can be helpful for many conditions. If you are looking for physiotherapy in the UAE, it is important to research the available providers and make an appointment that works best for you.
Top Physiotherapists in UAE
- Ziad Al Shamsi – Zaid Al Shamsi is an award-winning physiotherapist who has worked in both private practice and hospitals in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. He is known for his innovative treatments and holistic approach to rehabilitation, which has made him a leading figure in the field.
- Mohammed Khalfan – Mohammed Khalfan is another highly-rated physiotherapist who has worked extensively in the UAE. He has been involved in many research projects, which have helped to increase his understanding of how muscles work and how injuries can be treated.
- Mohamed Nabil Salem – Mohamed Nabil Salem is a specialist in sports rehabilitation, and he has helped many athletes to overcome injuries and return to their sportswear with ease. His clinic is popular with athletes looking to get back into shape after an injury or surgery.
- Michael Whelan – Michael Whelan is a world-renowned physiotherapist who has worked with celebrities and athletes, including Manchester United’s Rio Ferdinand and Wimbledon champion Serena Williams. He has clinics across the UAE, and his treatments focus on restoring joint mobility, relieving pain, and improving overall functionality.
- Dania Al Kaabi – Dania Al Kaabi is a specialist in sports physio who has worked with some of the biggest names in sports, including Mohamed Lahyani and Fahad Al Mazrouei. She has clinics throughout Abu Dhabi and Dubai, and her treatments focus on restoring joint function, reducing inflammation, and preventing injuries from reoccurring.
How it works ?
Sign up for Physiotherapy in UAE
Complete a simple five-minute online application to check your eligibility for the physiotherapy program in UAE.
Meet your Physiotherapist (PT)
We will connect you with a Mantra physical therapist in UAE who will be available to you 24/7 via call or chat
Connect to Physiomantra App
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your physiotherapist to cure your pains. You can also track your progress in the app.
We treat nearly all muscle and joint issues
Not all physical or muscle problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 200+ physical therapist from UAE & the world cover a range of specialties to meet your needs be it back pain, shoulder pain, or sports injury:
Meet the best online physical therapist in UAE
10,000+ Happy Customers From UAE & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was suffering from severe neck and shoulder pain due to a work-related injury when I approached MantraCare for physiotherapy treatment. The team of professionals at MantraCare provided me with top-notch care and personalized attention that allowed me to make significant improvements in my condition.”
2 years on MantraCare
Top Physiotherapists at Mantracare in UAE
Frequently Asked Questions
Physiotherapy can be defined as a treatment method that focuses on the science of movement. It helps people to restore, maintain and maximize their physical strength and motion by addressing the underlying physical issues. It helps treat muscle and joint pains issues.
Physiotherapists are experts at providing physiotherapy in UAE for:
Elbow pain – Elbow pain can have causes that are not due to fundamental illness. It is associated with several causes including hitting a hard object, injury, putting pressure on the elbow, or attempting any sports activity.
Back pain – A person may experience minor to severe back pain due to several reasons including lifting heavy weight, injury or age. If neglected, the symptoms can turn worse. Physiotherapy helps in getting rid of these symptoms.
Hand pain – Hand pain is frequently brought by illness or injury that affects bones, muscles, joints, and ligaments, veins, or connective tissues altogether. Hand pain is one element of joint aggravation (joint pain) which is felt inside the hand.
Wrist pain – Wrist pain is typically brought by injuries or cracks from unexpected wounds. However, wrist pain can also occur from long haul issues such as monotonous pressure, joint inflammation, and carpal passage disorder.
and more areas of body.
It isn’t about which is better; it’s about availability and access. Ideally, everyone in UAE should have unlimited access to personalized healthcare. But we do not live in an ideal world. Online physical therapy bridges those instances where in-person visits are less effective / feasible. Moreover, through online treatment, you get access to the best physiotherapy in UAE, while sitting in your home.
Our physical therapy treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of the UAE. We cater to people in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Ajman, RAK City, Fujairah, Umm al-Quwain, Khor Fakkan, Kalba, Jebel Ali, Dibba Al-Fujairah, Madinat Zayed, Ruwais, Liwa Oasis, Dhaid, Ghayathi, Ar-Rams, Dibba Al-Hisn, Hatta.
UAE has many good Physiotherapists without a doubt. However, physiotherapists in UAE typically really on in-person meetings and traditional interventions. Each visit to a Physiotherapist typically happens every 2-3 months or more. With the Mantra Physical therapy model – you get to meet your Physio daily. He tracks you daily & guides you whenever or wherever you want. For this reason, the results from the Mantra Care Physiotherapy treatment program turn out to be better for most people.
Take a free physiotherapy assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our team of professional physiotherapists can help you determine the best course of action to reach your goals. Our personalized treatments, including manual therapy and exercise therapy, will help improve mobility and reduce pain, improving overall quality of life. Contact us today to schedule an assessment and start feeling better!