Book online consultation with top dietitians in Charlotte
Nutrition Counseling in Charlotte
Nutrition Counseling in Charlotte can help individuals and families make informed decisions when it comes to their nutrition. Nutrition counseling aims to provide comprehensive individualized services that are tailored to each person’s needs and lifestyle, while helping to ensure the successful implementation of nutritional changes. Nutrition counseling offers a variety of benefits, such as providing education on healthy eating habits, creating personalized meal plans, and providing nutritional guidance to help individuals reach their health goals.
Nutrition counseling in Charlotte can be provided by a variety of professionals such as registered dietitians, nutritionists, and certified nutrition specialists who are knowledgeable in the latest evidence-based practices. Nutrition counseling services may also include individual or group sessions that focus on topics such as weight management, nutrition for special health needs, and lifestyle coaching.
How can our Dietitian in Charlotte help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Charlotte for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Charlotte
Our nutritionists in Charlotte create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Charlotte
- Dr. Jannine Krause – Dr. Krause is a Board Certified Nutritionist and Functional Medicine Practitioner specializing in family nutrition, thyroid/adrenal health, digestive health, and food sensitivities. With over 20 years of experience as an Integrative Nutritionist, she seeks to help people optimize their health and well-being by utilizing evidence-based nutrition and lifestyle strategies.
- Melissa Millwood – Melissa is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) and certified Personal Trainer that specializes in helping clients reach their health goals through individualized nutrition counseling, lifestyle coaching, mindful eating practices, and exercise prescription. She offers education on all aspects of health and wellness, including nutrition for weight management, special diets and food sensitivities, sports nutrition, chronic disease prevention & management.
- Christine Britton – Christine is a Certified Nutrition Specialist with over 15 years of experience in the field of nutrition. She provides evidence-based nutritional guidance to help clients reach their personal goals related to overall health and well-being. She focuses on whole foods, bio individualized nutrition plans, lifestyle modifications, and healthy recipes to meet each person’s unique needs.
- Maria Lomeli – Maria is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) with over 10 years of experience in the field of nutrition. She helps clients make sustainable lifestyle changes to improve their health and well-being. She is an expert in plant-based nutrition, food sensitivities, weight management, and sports nutrition.
- Margarita Tartakovsky – Margarita is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) who specializes in helping clients reach their health goals through individualized nutrition counseling and mindful eating practices. She offers education on all aspects of health and wellness, including the prevention and management of chronic illness and digestive disorders. She is a passionate advocate for whole-foods plant-based nutrition and believes in the power of fresh, local food to nourish both body and soul.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Charlotte
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Charlotte.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Charlotte available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Charlotte. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Charlotte & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had the pleasure of working with MantraCare in Charlotte for nutrition counseling. I was so impressed by the level of service and care I received, not only from their team but also my nutrition counselor. They provided me with a personalized plan to help me reach my goals along with encouragement and sound advice. Every step they took was tailored specifically to my needs and they were always available to answer any questions I had. MantraCare’s staff was knowledgeable, friendly, and professional which made the entire process a pleasure. I am so thankful for their help in helping me reach my nutrition goals. They not only helped me understand the importance of good nutrition but also provided practical tips and strategies to make positive changes in my diet. I am now following a healthier lifestyle that is based on sound advice and practices that they provided me with during our sessions together. If you are looking for nutrition counseling, I highly recommend MantraCare in Charlotte! They are truly the best of the best. “
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Charlotte will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Charlotte will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Charlotte via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Charlotte or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Charlotte would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Charlotte can cost anywhere from $50 to $200 per session. However, the most common price range for nutrition counseling is between $100 and $150 per session. Additionally, some nutrition counselors may charge an additional fee for travel or transportation.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!